PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kiwi/Aussie chickies..-Tri Nations/Bledisloe Cup

crazycanuck
07-26-2008, 06:42 AM
Anyone watch the game earlier on tonight? :eek: :( :mad: What a crap test match it was this evening

What is going on with the AB's? Graham Henry better get the boys into gear! Yeesh!

Robbie Deans coaching the Wallabies is rather interesting. They've definitely proved themselves in the last couple of matches. Ok, there are three more matches for the Bledisloe Cup, let's hope the AB's can improve!

kiwi girl
07-27-2008, 10:22 PM
That would have to be one of the worst AB performances that I have ever seen. Having it happen to a team coached by Robbie Deans just made it worse

crazycanuck
07-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Big second match tomorrow..

Man I hope Graham Henry knocked some sense into the boys. Please no repeat of last week :mad: :( :eek:.

I have to deal with Aussie rugby fans at work on Monday..:rolleyes:

kiwi girl
08-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Better, much better. Go the ABs

Particularly Piri

(to make this a cycling post).... this photo was taken at the Wiapata pub the day after the Hurricanes had played the Highlanders at Dunedin. Waipiata is Andrew Hore's local and so he came out with a bunch of the 'canes to show them his farm and stuff.

Me and BF were staying there because we were taking a weeks holiday cycling the Otago Rail Trail both ways. We were having a post ride beer when a guy drives up in a ute. I think to myself 'that guy looks like Andrew Hore'. Another guy gets out of the ute and I think 'this guy is Piri Weepu"

Piri was really cool. Without us saying anything, he just came and sat with me and BF and talked. I was doing my best not to be to star struck and dorky. After we had been talking to him for about an hour and he had bought us the second jug I finally did the 'can I be really uncool and get a photo' thing. Which he was really cool about

crazycanuck
08-02-2008, 03:10 AM
:cool: Awesome Kiwigirl! Most of the AB's seem like down to earth locals ya know.

Good game tonight!! Nice to see Richie back :cool: :D

How was the Otago Rail trail?