PDA

View Full Version : Tour de Donut in American Fork, Utah

Lifesgreat
06-23-2008, 07:27 AM
Who else is doing it? Click here (http://utahtourdedonut.com/locals.aspx) for a local bike club member's registration discount.

www.utahtourdedonut.com

Flybye
06-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Now THAT'S a ride. Wish I could join you. I might ride at home and have a celebratory donut in your honor! Maple Bars - heaven. I can smell one now.

Lifesgreat
06-23-2008, 06:25 PM
I am not real keen on donuts (but apple fritters and maple bars-yum!), and would rather have a Tour de Pizza or Tour de Cheeto. I don't expect to eat more than one or two, but I thought the atmosphere would be fun and festive.

Flybye
06-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Tour de chocolate here we come! Tour de cheeto - not so much - ick!!

At the 85 mile rest area at Little Red, there was a woman holding out a basket of chocolate. I swear that I could have jumped off of my bike and gave her a big old hug. She was heaven sent, to be sure.

You'll have to let us know how the ride goes.

yellow
06-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Donuts...ick. Chocolate...usually ick. Cheetos...if I wasn't so lactose intolerant, YES!

If it was the Tour de Strawberry, maybe.

Or maybe Tour de Spinach? I LOVE spinach!!!!

Lifesgreat
06-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Donuts...ick. Chocolate...usually ick. Cheetos...if I wasn't so lactose intolerant, YES!

If it was the Tour de Strawberry, maybe.

Or maybe Tour de Spinach? I LOVE spinach!!!!

I am lactose intolerant too! That's why I don't want to eat too many donuts. Lactaid helps me eat Cheetos.

crazycanuck
06-24-2008, 10:09 PM
thread drift..

American Fork is a place name..interesting..

I think that the folks in Washington state were ingenious when they thought of the town named...George.. We had to laugh when we saw the sign..