PDA

View Full Version : Insane Terrain Challenge

Ana Rose
06-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is doing the Insane Terrain Challenge? Does anyone know much about that route? I wasn't able to the Horribly Hilly Hundred this year, but I think I might want to do this.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Ana Rose

Thorn
06-17-2008, 04:33 AM
Ow! My legs hurt just reading the cue sheet :D

Do we have dueling challenges going? "New comer" Stewart Schilling setting his up from the Dodgeville side (Dairyland Dare, Quadrupedal, Alpe d'Bluez and, I think he's connected with Wright Stuff) against Greg Krystek setting up from the Blue Mounds side (HHH and now Insane Terrain Challenge).

It is good to see....riding in that section of the state is beautiful (as well as more than a little challenging). But, you'll need to give a ride report when it is done. For me, it was the Quadrupedal and, I think, Wright Stuff this year (yep, I go for the "flatter" ones :) )

Oh, you might want to lurk over at the Great Lakes forum on the dreaded bikeforums (the Great Lakes subforum is relatively tame and polite)--there were some great ride reports from HHH. I'm sure they'll be talking about this one shortly (if not already). Or post and get them going.