PDA

View Full Version : Specialized Dolce Saddle

mtbdarby
05-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Free to a good home (just pay for shipping) is a Specialized dolce saddle that has some scuff marks. This was on my mtb and with the purchase of a leather saddle for my road bike, I rotated all my other dolces.

The rails are hollow cro-molly, anatomical cut-out, about 10" overall lenght and 6" wide at the sit bones. There is a cut on the right side which I tried to show, and the left side is scuffed above the logo.

I know it's got lots of wear but maybe someone can test it out to see if they want to invest in one. Otherwise it's always good for someone starting out.

Email me where you're at and I'll get a shipping cost, cheapest way. Paypal only and no returns - I'm getting ready to move and don't want to move what I don't use.

Thanks,

Dar

kelownagirl
05-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Where ya movin' too Dar?

mtbdarby
05-26-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm about ready for a nice padded cell:D

Moving closer to work and xh so I can get off the road a bit. Got an accepted offer on my house but they want to close in 2 weeks:eek: Yeah, I'm freakin' out a bit. Put in an offer on a place Friday so it will be nuts here.

Need any wicking tank tops? I have some that would be great for you for running - too small for me and I know some have the tags on them.....

clarson1178
06-03-2008, 01:04 PM
hi dar

do you still have the saddle???
man im really starting to hate testing out saddles, can't seem to find the "right" one

thanks kandis

mtbdarby
06-06-2008, 05:59 AM
Yep, it's still available. Send me your info if you'd like it.

mimitabby
06-06-2008, 06:10 AM
congrats on finally selling your house!!

bluebug32
06-17-2008, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the saddle! My butt will be very happy :)