PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in riding on Saturday?

slinkedog
03-23-2005, 01:39 PM
I need a riding buddy for Saturday morning. I'd like to do about 30 miles. We could go from my house in Almaden (or a meeting point close by) out to Chesbro Reservoir and back, or maybe to Almaden Reservoir and Calero or something like that... or if you have a better idea, I'm all ears!! :)

cindysue
03-24-2005, 12:04 PM
I might be interested. But very tentative. I work graveyard on Friday nights in San Jose. I get off work at 7am and could go for a ride then. However, I often get asked to stay and work a double shift until 3pm. I won't know until 7am if I'm working the double.

I won't have access to email but could send you a text message or call at 7am to let you know. How can I get my number to you/get your number???

slinkedog
03-24-2005, 12:26 PM
I just sent you a private message!! :)

cindysue
03-24-2005, 01:37 PM
out to Chesbro Reservoir and back, or maybe to Almaden Reservoir and Calero or something like that...

I mapped the route out on mapquest. Looks like a GREAT ride. Hope I can do it!

snapdragen
03-24-2005, 02:07 PM
The reservoirs are wonderful - I love that ride. Wish I could join you guys, but it's "spa day" for the dog..... :rolleyes:

slinkedog
03-24-2005, 02:40 PM
It's a great ride! I love it because once you get onto McKean, you never have to stop, unless you want a rest (and I usually take several!). There are no stop signs once you get out there and it's nice. Sometimes we get a nasty headwind coming home on McKean, but I've been pretty lucky so far.

Snapdragen... darn! I was hoping you could come, too. Maybe another time.