PDA

View Full Version : A Little Love Goes A Long Way

ladiebug
03-22-2005, 05:15 PM
Everyone here is so great and supportive! :) I haven't been on my bike for over a week now because of the weather. Also my father in law had a heart attack two weeks ago and now my husband and I are covering his work load (self-employed family!). So between the weather, juggling kids, and working, I haven't found even 20 minutes to get away by myself. The weather I can deal with, but the kids will whine if I make them come with me. Tonights the first I've been on the forum for over a week also. I LOVE how motivated I get when I start reading!!! :D Everyone here is such a great inspiration. Oh, it's snowing again, even as I type!!! I hope it passes, cause I'm making time for riding tomorrow no matter WHAT!!! ;)

cyclingnewbie
03-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Ladiebug: We are glad you are here! It sounds like your plate has been very, very full. Working in a short bike ride would probably do wonders for some stress relief. I hope the snow doesn't amount to much and you can get out for at least a little while. :)

SnappyPix
03-23-2005, 05:05 AM
Ladiebug

Sorry to hear you've had such a hard time recently - hope your father-in-law is on the mend?
I think we can all identify with times when it seems that life is conspiring against us, throwing one obstacle under our wheels after another; hopefully you'll be able to go for a gentle pootle on your bike soon (weather permitting!). Be careful on that snow!

nuthatch
03-23-2005, 11:07 AM
I was wondering where you'd gone to, Ladiebug! Hope you can squeeze in more visits in future days!

P.S. I missed your banana...

ladiebug
03-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Thanks ladies! You don't even know me and yet I get all kinds of love here. Oh, and I did get that bike ride in. It was a short one, but fun none the less!!!