PDA

View Full Version : Free to a good home!

cathleen
03-21-2005, 04:17 PM
1 pair of Specialized gloves - fingerless. Tag says medium, but they fit like size small.

Padded insert on heel of hand. Light gray suede palms. Raspberry colored backs. Black trim. Velcro closure.

Gently used, right hand is a little discolored on the suede, but otherwise, the fabric is not worn or frayed and all the stitching is intact.

First to respond to this message may have them.

emily_in_nc
03-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Raspberry?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!? Have you seen my bike!?!?!?

I. must. have. them.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Emily

P.S. Am I first?!?! ;)

cathleen
03-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Yes, raspberry!

They're all yours! May need a gentle washing, but they're not nasty. (I'd suggest a hand wash, woolite, stretch the suede while damp, air dry.)

Email me your address and I will mail them this week!

email: minet_cycliste@go.com

BikeMomma
03-21-2005, 08:51 PM
Wow, got any more free stuff????!!!! Heh!! I'm kidding!
What a neat thing to do, Cathleen & congrats on the win, Emily!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Raspberry smileys to match the gloves and bike.

-Kim

cathleen
03-21-2005, 09:11 PM
I might have more stuff, I'm not sure yet.

I'm in the process of packing up my stuff and moving out of a boyfriend's house (The joys of being dumped!)

If I come across anything else I feel like giving away, I'll post it here! :D

CorsairMac
03-22-2005, 07:02 AM
Can I get first dips on His bike? J/K! Sorry to hear about the move Cathleen. :( But what a very sweet thing to do with the gloves! Now Em has a pink bike, pink shoes and pink gloves! She'll be hard to miss!! ;)

cathleen
03-22-2005, 08:19 AM
Can I get first dips on His bike? J/K!

Ha ha! He doesn't bike.

Maybe that should have tipped me off!

On the upside, warm weather is coming and that means lots of guys with nice butts and nice bikes. ;)

AutumnBreez
03-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Ha ha! He doesn't bike.

Maybe that should have tipped me off!

On the upside, warm weather is coming and that means lots of guys with nice butts and nice bikes. ;)

Thats the right attitude....purhaps this is a blessing in disguise...you will meet someone with common biking interest, a nice butt and be happy. You deserve it.

emily_in_nc
03-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Can I get first dips on His bike? J/K! Sorry to hear about the move Cathleen. :( But what a very sweet thing to do with the gloves! Now Em has a pink bike, pink shoes and pink gloves! She'll be hard to miss!! ;)

Unfortunately, I don't have pink shoes. Lust after them, yes, but unwilling to spend the $$ while I still have two perfectly decent pair of road shoes and one of mtn shoes! Oh well... I do, however, have a brand new pair of Speedplay Zero pedals (Titanium, no less!!) as of today to try out very soon....and....new raspberry gloves coming! :D Thanks again Cathleen!

Emily

Trek420
03-22-2005, 06:03 PM
wonder if you could dye bike shoes ;-)

cathleen
03-28-2005, 01:07 PM
I suck. I apparently did not put enough postage on the gloves. They came back. Will try again.

Pedal Wench
03-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have pink shoes. Lust after them, yes, but unwilling to spend the $$ while I still have two perfectly decent pair of road shoes and one of mtn shoes! Oh well... I do, however, have a brand new pair of Speedplay Zero pedals (Titanium, no less!!) as of today to try out very soon....and....new raspberry gloves coming! :D Thanks again Cathleen!

Emily

Emily - you MUST have pink shoes! I do! (It's me, Mixn_Vixen, one of the fabulous pink bike fans, from the Yahoo group!)

I found a pair of the Nike Ventoux pink shoes at CycleWorld in Miami. For $19! Yup! And, they're frequently on ebay too. They're my 'summer' shoes, cause my heavy socks make them tight, but I'm QUITE stylish when I wear them.

emily_in_nc
03-29-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey cool! The only pink shoes I was aware of are the rose Sidis, which are over $200 - these are much more reasonable. However, my bike is really a very purply pink (a black raspberry, I call it), so they look like they might clash. Certainly way more reasonable, though! Thanks for the heads up!

So, anyone know of any black raspberry shoes? :D

Emily

BikeMomma
03-29-2005, 11:34 PM
All this talk of raspberries is makin' me hungry for a big bowl of 'em!!
:o :o :o

CorsairMac
03-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey cool! However, my bike is really a very purply pink (a black raspberry, I call it), so they look like they might clash.
Emily

Why Ms Emily: I just figured you'd be pedalin So Fast all we'd see is this pink blur that would look gorgeous on that scrumptious bike!!!

emily_in_nc
03-31-2005, 08:00 AM
Why Ms Emily: I just figured you'd be pedalin So Fast all we'd see is this pink blur that would look gorgeous on that scrumptious bike!!!

Ha! Don't I wish.... :D

~ Emily