PDA

View Full Version : How about Sunday?

Zen
04-03-2008, 07:35 PM
My weather says sunny and 62
CMON!
I think I'm gonna go even if no one else does.
and I'm gonna have pie :)

EDIT- poo. I have to be to work at 3pm Sunday. I'm still gonna have pie.

7rider
04-04-2008, 02:50 AM
DH and I are planning to struggle our way through the sunday shop ride with the fine folks at the Bicycle Place (http://www.thebicycleplace.com/).
Nicole...you're hammering through the season...gonna join us? They leave at 8:30 (and they've been getting better about it I've heard...not so much at 8:45 any more!).

HillSlugger
04-04-2008, 06:13 AM
I definitely want to do a shop ride, but can't do it this Sunday. I'm gonna be too tired from my brick on Saturday and I'm doing lunch with friends on Sunday. After my triathlon on 4/20, then let's get a shop ride on the calendar!

aicabsolut
04-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Not feeling too bad about not riding on Sunday after the forecast changed, huh? I did 50 miles on Saturday, and it was beautiful (but windy).

Sunday, I raced in the cold drizzle at Tyson's Corner. I'm sooo soo sooo tired of being damp and freezing my *** off at races. Last week, it was sleet at Jeff Cup. At least Philadelphia is behind me and was the low point of the season in terms of weather. So I could get through yesterday just by saying, At least it's not as bad as Philly! haha

Now my bike is DISGUSTING. I'm going to have a cleaning party tonight.