PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella and TE dinner ROLL CALL

Adventure Girl
03-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Looking through some old threads, I came up with this list those interested in the Cinderella and TE dinner. Post your "yes" or "no" answers and I'll update the list. Did I leave anybody off?

TE Dinner
Friday, April 1, 2004. Time TBD
Location: Bruno's Italian Cuisine, 443 Main Street, Pleasanton

Cinderella Century
Saturday, April 2, 2004. Gates open at 6:00 AM
Location: The Community Club at CAMP PARKS (PARKS PRFTA), Dublin, CA

Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - admiral finch
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - Adventure Girl
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - aka kim
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - BikeMomma
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - cindysue
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/M) - Hill Slug
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - hologramqueen
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - jobob
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - Melody
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - nancy lund
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - Pedaddler
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - SadieKate
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/M) - slinkedog
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - snapdragen
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - spazzdog
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - Trek420
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - Veronica
Cinderella (y/n), Green card (y/n), Dinner (y/n) - Yellow

slinkedog
03-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Cinderella - No. I can't make it because of training issues and it turns out my oldest daughter will be returning from a NYC/Washington DC trip that day, so we have to pick her up from the airport.

Dinner - Maybe. I need to check with DH and find out what's going on. I'd love to do it.

Adventure Girl
03-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Dinner - Maybe. I need to check with DH and find out what's going on. I'd love to do it.Hmmmm... I didn't take "maybe" in to account... But I can adjust the list... :p

Melody
03-04-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm not in the Cinderella ride (next year maybe!) and not sure what Green card is (for the ride?) but I'm going to try to make the dinner. :) I talked to my husband already about it but he told me to remind him when it gets close by. I have to steal his car since mine isn't working right now. :P

Adventure, can you put the specifics about the dinner in the first post too? Like date & time, location (Bruno's, but don't have address), phone # for the restaurant, etc. :) Thanks :)

Definately think it would be neat meeting everyone. :)

Mel

SadieKate
03-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Yes, please, would you post the location specifics in your first post? I think it is too far in the opposite direction for me to go since I'll be doing Party Pardee the next day. It'll probably be a no but I'll wait to give you a definitive.

Trek420
03-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Cinderella ~ yes i plan to ride

Green card ~ yes the check's been cashed/no I don't have the card yet, yes it's legal for me to work in the United States???

Dinner ~ yes and I'll be bringing Spazzdog with me

SadieKate
03-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Bummer, if the restaurant is all the way down in Pleasanton, it'll just be too much. I gotta get my beauty sleep before the Party. Sorry to miss everyone.

snapdragen
03-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Cindy - yes
Green Card - yes
Dinner - yes

Is it april yet? :confused:

Trek420
03-05-2005, 08:30 AM
ok, am I the only one imagining us wearing those convention-type name tags "Hello, my name is TREK420" ...our poor waitress :D :cool: :rolleyes: :)

jobob
03-05-2005, 05:05 PM
ride - yes
green card - yes
dinner - yes

Bike Goddess
03-07-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm a complete novice in how to change the symbols. Unfortunately I work Friday until 6:00 and getting home from Pleasanton would be a challenge! Yes, I am doing Cinderella- what's the card deal?
Nancy

Adventure Girl
03-07-2005, 09:53 AM
I'm a complete novice in how to change the symbols. I was "editing" the original post (changing the "y" and "n" to red as people posted. But apparently there is a time limit or quantity limit to edits and I can't edit the original post anymore. I'm keeping tack off-line, and I'll post a complete updated list in a while.

Yes, I am doing Cinderella- what's the card deal?The Valley Spokesmen (Cinderella Organizers) are sending out green confirmation cards. Did you get yours?

Hill Slug
03-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Cinderella (y), Green card (y), Dinner (y) - Hill Slug

I decided to go ahead and do dinner, wherever it happens to be....thanks!

Bike Goddess
03-07-2005, 07:19 PM
You bet! I'm carded!
Nancy :)

BikeMomma
03-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Whooo hooooooo
Green card, baby! Guess the mail takes an extra day getting here!

Ok, so....
Cinderella Y Green card Y Dinner Y

Too bad about Bruno's....the Macaroni place on the other thread sounds peachy fine unless you find a better alternative. Thanks for taking on the dinner organization, A.G & JoBob. :D I'm sure I speak for others when I say "Thanks". Dohh! Whups, sorry Snap...I see you're doing reconaissance also. Thanks to you, as well.

Ok, now everybody get to training! :p
-Kim

Veronica
03-08-2005, 03:57 AM
I'm a no, no and no.

We're doing a weekend getaway instead. Maybe we'll crash the Party Pardee folks since we'll be in that area.

V.

SadieKate
03-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Maybe we'll crash the Party Pardee folks since we'll be in that area.

Yes, come poach the ride with us just don't use the word "crash." Between friends T-boning Jason and Robb each in the last few weeks and then Bubba and Nancy's up close encounter with the Harley on Sunday, I'm removing that word from my list. Fortunately, the friends who caused the accidents don't ride with us- at least rarely.

cindysue
03-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Cinderella (y), Green card (y), Dinner (y) - cindysue

Can't wait to meet you all at dinner :cool:

Bike Goddess
03-23-2005, 03:53 PM
So what's the plan??? If I can figure a way to do this, I might come late (like 7:30ish). :rolleyes:

snapdragen
03-23-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm thinking Romano's Macaroni Grill. Heres a link to the menu, they seem to have a variety:

Menu: http://tinyurl.com/6mvzq

Address:
4805 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, CA 94588

Is this OK with everyone? I'll call and see if we can get reservations, website doesn't mention anything.

aka_kim
03-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Looks tasty... but I'm an n-n-n. Gotta get up early to get out to Ione for Party Pardee.

jobob
03-23-2005, 08:46 PM
looks lovely !

mmmm.... Tiramisu ..... :D

Melody
03-24-2005, 07:11 AM
Macaroni's is good for me. :) I've never been there so it'll be something new :D

Mel

cindysue
03-24-2005, 11:59 AM
yum. Looking forward to it.

snapdragen
03-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Do you have a headcount still?

Adventure Girl
03-24-2005, 02:27 PM
Do you have a headcount still?Adventure Girl
BikeMomma
cindysue
Hill Slug
jobob
Melody
nancy lund (maybe)
slinkedog
snapdragen
spazzdog
Trek420

According to my count we have 10 (or 11 counting Nancy--might come late).

Trek420
03-25-2005, 05:27 AM
Channel 7 news just said chance of rain later next week. It cleared up last year just in time. Anyone got a 10 day forcast? It's nice right now.....

Adventure Girl
03-25-2005, 06:55 AM
Channel 7 news just said chance of rain later next week. It cleared up last year just in time. Anyone got a 10 day forcast? It's nice right now.....Currently (Friday 3/25/05 7:30AM), weather.com says:

Friday: 60% chance of rain, high 62, low 45.
Saturday: 0% chance of rain, high 61, low 47.

Keep your fingers crossed! 2,500 wet women cyclists would not be pretty!

CorsairMac
03-25-2005, 06:57 AM
Keep your fingers crossed! 2,500 wet women cyclists would not be pretty!

add a "prettiest bedraggled female cyclist" contest?

Trek420
03-25-2005, 07:11 AM
"wet cycling jersey contest"? oops, this is a family forum :p

BikeMomma
03-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Ooooh, I'd lose that one, Trek!! Three breastfed kids later - things are just not the same anymore....teehee! :p I'd think I'd have a better chance at Corsair's contest idea! :D

BikeMomma
03-25-2005, 04:47 PM
Ok, deep breath...segway into seriousness... :D

Just confirming that Macaroni's is A-ok with me. I think it's close to the hotel, so that's a plus. Do we have a time figured out yet? I have to figure that into my trip up there, check in, etc.

I also still have to find the nearest Starbucks....that's a gotta-have. ;)

Bike Goddess
03-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Well, the closest Starbuck's is 4930 Dublin Blvd- about 3 miles west of the said restaurant (also off 580). Now you can ask Mapquest for directions from the restaurant! See how nice we women are? :D

There's one in Livermore, but I figure you wanted one for after dinner??

BikeMomma
03-26-2005, 11:58 PM
I can now dine on fine pasta cuisine with a group of wonderful TE ladies and have my Starbucks fix, all in one night! Ahhh, tres divine! :cool:

Pasta, latte's, bikes: heaven-bound on April 1st... no foolin'! :D