PDA

View Full Version : Got My Green Card!

cindysue
03-03-2005, 09:49 PM
for the Cinderella ride that is.................

Woo Woo!

Hey in case some of you missed my other email on the cinderella posts: In 2002, a vendor was at the ride selling silk screens of that year's ride logo (see the VS website for this year's Cinderella logo). They ironed it on to my jersey right there. Something to consider if you're anxious for a souvenier before next year's 30th anniversary jersey is available.

I'd love to get a tally of who's going to be there. I understand there is already a dinner planned in Pleasanton the night before.

Adventure Girl
03-03-2005, 10:16 PM
The Valley Spokesmen website says that the confirmation cards will be going out in mid March, but I got mine in the mail today, too! Yeah! :D

It was such a fun event last year. I'm really looking forward to it again. It's such a popular ride (I assume because it is for women only), that I'm surprised other ride organizers don't consider doing a similar ride. I think it would be nice if there was full century ride for women only.

This year they only had the application form posted on the website for 24 hours! And they sold out in one day??!! That's pretty impressive!!

snapdragen
03-04-2005, 07:51 AM
**breathing into a paper bag now****

OK, they've cashed my check, so the elusive green card must be on the way.
I'll be posting dinner info a little later in the month, we'll need a head count..

"Uh, hello, Bruno's? I'd like a reservation for 50 female cyclists please....."

slinkedog
03-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Yeah, and you should all wear your cycling clothes whilst you're there. ;)

I'm exceedingly jealous that I'm not going to get to do this ride. Oh well, hopefully there will be a next year!

Adventure Girl
03-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Yeah, and you should all wear your cycling clothes whilst you're there. ;)Slinkedog, maybe you can still come to the dinner. There are a few doing Party Pardee 2005 instead of Cinderella who are planning on going to the TE dinner.

Hill Slug
03-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Wahoo, got mine today too!!! :D :D :D
But not sure I'll be able to make for the dinner. I'm still finalizing my trip plans....

snapdragen
03-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Me too! Came today.

sigh of relief....... :rolleyes: