PDA

View Full Version : MO/IL fun rides

uforgot
03-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Has anyone seen this site (http://www.moonlightramble.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=TSLBC3AMR)? Centuries and themed rides. I'm loving the Beatles one myself.

singletrackmind
03-16-2008, 03:53 AM
Yep, but thanks for the reminder. :)

Don't forget those trailnet.org rides too.

lattae
03-16-2008, 12:22 PM
The tour de stooges ride is always a nice one from the HI listing. I can't wait for the start of the trailnet rides too. I have a lot of favorite rides from Trailnet esp the Strawberry Festival.. among others... looking forward to the first ride of the season in Hamil,, its always nice to see folks that you've missed during the winter time...

liberty
03-30-2008, 06:10 AM
Wow, I had forgotten about that site. Thanks for posting it! I did the Tour de Stooges last year. It was a blast. The roads were good, there were no dogs, and the weather was perfect. This year I'm wanting to do a century or two, so this website will give me ideas. Thanks!

grey
07-07-2008, 06:27 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!

http://www.moonlightramble.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TSLBC3AMR&Product_Code=BEER&Category_Code=FSCS

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have relatives there! And that ride is on my Grandma's birthday!

I think I'm going to take a road trip. Wheeeee!

TrekTheKaty
09-02-2008, 04:47 PM
The Moonlight Ramble was a blast!

uforgot
09-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Hey, I was there too! You are right, it certainly was a lot of fun. Did you see the pics on the Stltoday website?

This weekend, apple pie tour in Illinois. Anyone?

TrekTheKaty
09-05-2008, 04:22 PM
We'll be out on the MCT Confluence and Riverfront Trail on Sat. Looking at MoBikeFed Fall Foliage Ride in Oct.

fastdogs
09-05-2008, 06:41 PM
I think the trails are pretty muddy after all the rain we had, so I think I might try the katy trail in the other direction sunday (after my husband gets off work in the morning).
I'll miss riding lion's club park tomorrow, but the guy at rte 66 bike shop said it was pretty muddy.
vickie

lattae
09-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Come on over to the IL side and ride the MCT trail system. You can drive and park your vehicles at the Metro East park assn lot in Collinsville and hook right onto the trail. They recently paved a new section of trail apparently going to the St Clair area eventually. I'm sure this new trail isn't officially open for riding yet but many folks will be out this weekend to check it out.:) You can ride to Edwardsville which is a very bike friendly town. I really think we have the best trail system in the area.