PDA

View Full Version : Womens running forums?

emily_in_nc
02-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Another question....are there any forums like TE for women runners? I know this is a very unique place, so I am fairly suspicious that the answer is "no", but thought I'd ask.

Thanks!
Emily

Kimmyt
02-11-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm not sure, because I use this forum pretty much for my running needs. I know runnersworld.com has a women's section, but they talk about children ALOT in there, so if you haven't procreated, there's not much of interest.

K.

emily_in_nc
02-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks KimmyT - no kids here, but I might still pop in the forum you mention for a look. I'd never leave TE, since I ride too, but I am interested in running-specific info too, and there's not a whole lot of that here.

Thanks,
Emily

Ticia
02-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm a relatively "new" runner. I would and am interested in hearing about and being especially "inspired" by runners. I'm odd though. I like to ride my bike. I like to run my legs. I like to surf. I like to snowboard. But, I LOVE inspiration on all these hobbies:)

pinkychique
02-11-2008, 06:19 PM
What if TE started a side forum for running? I mean, we all ride, but many of us run and swim too! There's a Triathlon forum on here, I've found that very helpful too. :)

kelownagirl
02-11-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm not sure, because I use this forum pretty much for my running needs. I know runnersworld.com has a women's section, but they talk about children ALOT in there, so if you haven't procreated, there's not much of interest.

K.

And many of us are past the procreation stage too.... :D