PDA

View Full Version : Best Headline Ever

teigyr
02-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Police: Crack Found in Man's Buttocks

Last Edited: Friday, 01 Feb 2008, 9:17 PM EST
Created: Friday, 01 Feb 2008, 8:59 PM EST

Pierre Lynch (photo courtesy Washington County Police)

HAGERSTOWN, Md. (AP) -- Police searching a downtown home found a man hiding 15 plastic bags of crack cocaine in his buttocks.

Pierre Lynch, 20, of Washington, D.C., was searched after he went to a home on Charles Street Thursday night.

Police had gone to the home after officers saw suspected drug dealing in the area, Sgt. Jim Robison said.

Lynch was charged with possession with the intent to distribute crack cocaine, possession of crack cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, obstructing and hindering and making a false statement to police officers.

(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Here's the link: http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=219F829C3EDFAF5E96F9634D89FBD041?contentId=5657259&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Zen
02-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Well.
That's right up my alley so to speak.
I sometimes work in Hagerstown, though not in that neighborhood.

I want to see his butt :eek: I don't know how much space fifteen bags of crack occupy but it sounds like a lot.

Starfish
02-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Oh, Teigyr...THANK YOU!! I had a huge LOL over this one! :D:p:)

Zen
02-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey man, I can see your crack.

I know, that's how I wear my pants.

No, really, I can see your crack.

RoadRaven
02-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Too funny Zen

OK… seriously now… so… 15 bags of crack IN HIS BUTTOCKS… surgically implanted then? Or otherwise, how on earth did he get 15 bags of anything BETWEEN his buttocks? He must have heckuva big buttocks right? And has anyone noticed if you write buttocks often enough in quick succession that buttocks doesn’t look like a real word anymore?

TryToKeepUp
05-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Man...it must've taken some practice to get that much to go in.

Possegal
05-13-2008, 01:15 PM
sadly with my weight gain of this year, added on to the gain of the last few years, my buttocks are probably a 15-bagger at this point.

that headline did make me laugh out loud!

Eden
05-13-2008, 01:17 PM
you guys are so innocent.....

Mind you, I don't know this from purchasing experience, but rather from living in some somewhat dodgy neighborhoods and knowing some dodgy characters (ask me what I never wanted to know about heroin usage, told to me by our "work therapy" intern when I worked at the VA........) - a "bag of crack" probably refers to one of those teeny-tiny baggies that is only a little bigger than a postage stamp and holds one little piece. 15 between a person's buttocks doesn't sound comfortable, but does sound possible.

But still, the headline is a riot!