PDA

View Full Version : Happy holidays!

Kalidurga
12-21-2007, 03:05 AM
Between the weather, working in retail, and the issues with my cat, I haven't been on the bike and I've kind of lost touch with this forum. I want you ladies to know, though, that I miss our rides together and I'm thinking of you all!

I hope each one of you and all of your loved ones has much peace and happiness through the holidays and beyond...

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z163/KaliDurga/assorted_crap/HappyBoy2.jpg

Tuckervill
12-21-2007, 04:55 AM
What a happy picture! :)

Peace and Light from us to you!

HillSlugger
12-21-2007, 06:01 AM
Thanks Tam. We'll be riding together again as soon as the weather warms up (or sooner if you're feeling hardy). Maybe between now and then we can plan a lunch or dinner.

Wishing everyone a great holiday and a happy new year.

Nicole

7rider
12-21-2007, 06:53 AM
And happy holidays to you guys, too!
Have a happy, healthy, new year!

Zen
12-21-2007, 08:30 AM
Ahh, retail.

I'm up for a lunch or dinner.

divingbiker
12-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Both of those pictures are just too darned cute!

Merry Christmas to all of you, too! I'd be up for lunch or dinner also...my only riding is going to be commuting until the weather gets quite a bit warmer.

Tuckervill
12-22-2007, 04:09 AM
I didn't realize this thread was in the Mid-Atlantic section! Sorry for eavesdropping. :)

Karen

7rider
12-22-2007, 04:46 AM
Hey...ALL are welcome here!!
:D

Kalidurga
12-22-2007, 05:41 AM
Actually, Karen, I love the photo you posted, so thank you for sharing your holiday wishes with us here in the mid-A! (Your dogs are so cute :D )

And lunch or dinner would be a lot of fun. I'm working Saturdays for the next few weeks, so could we do it on a Sunday or later in Jan/Feb? Any ideas for a central location between Frederick and Silver Spring/Takoma Park?

HillSlugger
12-22-2007, 07:22 AM
Tuckerville, warm wishes are always welcome, even across state lines. ;)

Maybe Germantown would be accessible to all?

Tuckervill
12-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Thanks. I'm a little short on TE buddies around here. :)

That's Zeke and Lucy, on our accidental Christmas card. We built the wreath, and then they looked so cute sitting there watching me, I had to make them a bandana and take a pic. The pictures were so cute, had to send one to my Dad, and then it just snowballed from there.

BTW, that sign that says Peace is always there...It says "Go in Peace...please close gate" on that side, which was conveniently blown to the wrong side for the picture. On the other side it says "Beware of dog" and has two little hand-painted portraits of Zeke and my old Jack, Percy, who is no longer with us.

Merry Merry!

Karen

HillSlugger
12-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks. I'm a little short on TE buddies around here. :)

That's Zeke and Lucy, on our accidental Christmas card. We built the wreath, and then they looked so cute sitting there watching me, I had to make them a bandana and take a pic. The pictures were so cute, had to send one to my Dad, and then it just snowballed from there.

BTW, that sign that says Peace is always there...It says "Go in Peace...please close gate" on that side, which was conveniently blown to the wrong side for the picture. On the other side it says "Beware of dog" and has two little hand-painted portraits of Zeke and my old Jack, Percy, who is no longer with us.

Merry Merry!

Karen
Sometimes "accidents" turn out better than our well made plans.

Where are you located?

Tuckervill
12-22-2007, 04:38 PM
On the border of Oklahoma in northwest Arkansas. :)

Karen

HillSlugger
12-22-2007, 05:40 PM
On the border of Oklahoma in northwest Arkansas. :)

Karen

Oh, West Mid-Atlantic! :cool:

Zen
12-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Why oh why didn't I find this earlier!!!!
http://www.80stees.com/products/Christmas-Story-Leg-Lamp-Night-Light.asp?action=1

HillSlugger
12-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Why oh why didn't I find this earlier!!!!
http://www.80stees.com/products/Christmas-Story-Leg-Lamp-Night-Light.asp?action=1

It's great when you can find one gift that's great for everyone on your list! :rolleyes:

Tuckervill
12-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Oh, West Mid-Atlantic! :cool:

Yeah. lol. Mid-something.

Karen