PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella site updated

jobob
01-19-2005, 06:38 AM
The Cinderella page on the Valley Spokesmen website has been updated. Nice logo!

http://www.valleyspokesmen.org/cinder.html

Won't be long now ... :cool:

Trek420
01-19-2005, 08:47 AM
oh goodie :D :p :)

spazzdog
01-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Trek420 - I'm mailing you my registration check so you can send it in with the form (looking for that "shorter" mail time). I'll send you my vitals via email.

My flight reservations are set and I'm ready to fly!

spazzdog
01-19-2005, 12:55 PM
I forgot to ask... and my previous life as a runner is about to show.

Do you get a tshirt/jersey or something for this ride or just the honor :) of knowing you got in?

SadieKate
01-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Don't know about this year, but previous years you got a patch and you could buy a T-shirt.

I wish they would do a jersey. I would do this ride one last time to get a jersey and then run (ride) as far as I can from the traffic and developers.

Adventure Girl
02-01-2005, 06:54 AM
The Cinderella page on the Valley Spokesmen website has been updated. Nice logo!

http://www.valleyspokesmen.org/cinder.html

Won't be long now ... :cool:The registration form is up on their site now. I looked last night and they said the form would be up on February 1st for 24 hours. So if you're interested and you didn't get a form in the mail, you better act quickly!

Hill Slug
02-01-2005, 01:41 PM
I believe it is a patch....

snapdragen
02-01-2005, 05:49 PM
I like this year's patch - it will look good on my cubicle wall....... :)

Later, towards the end of march I'll take a head count for everyone who is having dinner at Bruno's the night before the ride. Reservations will probably be in order.

CorsairMac
02-02-2005, 02:25 PM
I can't be there but maybe Spazz can rig something up like she did with snowball and take my avatar along anyway?......that way I can Pretend I was there! :cool:

spazzdog
02-02-2005, 03:37 PM
I will IF you send me a real pic of you... I'll make sure you're in the group shots. Send me one standing and one on your bike... then you can be in the ride pics too. Come on Corsair, you gotta have a couple photos layin around. Email them to me off list.

slinkedog
02-02-2005, 06:30 PM
I was just on their site and it is posted that the ride is sold out. That was fast!!

Hope you guys have a great time and take lots of pictures!

snapdragen
02-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Ach! Now I gotta go breathe into a paperbag...........pins and needles until that confirmation card arrives!! :p

jobob
02-02-2005, 08:26 PM
good freakin' grief, that was fast!

spazzdog
02-03-2005, 04:11 AM
oh jeez! now i'm nervous... will i get in? when will confirmatio come?

well, this will provide new fodder for my therapist for the next few weeks :confused:

CorsairMac
02-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Spazz et al: Believe it or not - I do NOT have any pixs of me on or off my bike! Got some great Harley shots - want those??...Seriously tho - my dad is coming next week with his fancy-dancy digital camera thingymabob and I'm gonna have him take some pixs of my bike (oh carp and maybe me!) and then I'll get them here where they belong! but ya gotta admit ya'll are gonna miss Madam Farmer Lady aren't ya!

pedaddler
02-03-2005, 06:59 PM
the cindy ride confirmation cards will be mailed in march. i got nervous when the registration closed and i hadn't heard anything so i asked... thought i would pass the info along ... see ya out there.

spazzdog
02-04-2005, 05:37 AM
Corsair... after daddy take photos of you have him email them to me at spazzdog@comcast.net. Make sure he takes one of you astride your bike (the non motorized one :) ) and one just standing around smiling.

Or he should email them to you then you can email them to me... but I better get 'em from somebody or I'll have to stop over in Albuquerque for a visit.

cindysue
02-27-2005, 10:28 PM
I wish they would do a jersey. I would do this ride one last time to get a jersey and then run (ride) as far as I can from the traffic and developers.

When I did the ride in 2002, they were selling silk screens of the Cinderella logo. I don't remember how much the silk screen was, but I pulled off my jersey and they ironed it on right there!

Cindy

spazzdog
03-28-2005, 04:42 PM
Is there a site listing the women entered in the Cindy (like they do for marathons, etc)?

I have friends/acquantances that I've lost touch with over the past yr or two from all of the place and would like to see if any one I know (other than the TE grrls) is riding.

spazz

Bike Goddess
03-28-2005, 08:35 PM
I don't know about any sites. I haven't even seen one for the finish! :) :)
I think you are thinking racing which do have results posted and I would imagine names prior to the event. :)

spazzdog
03-29-2005, 05:36 AM
ahhh... point taken.

I was thinking of races I had entered (road running). Thanks!

Veronica
03-29-2005, 05:40 AM
Double Centuries often list their riders. It tends to be a much smaller list.

V.