PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newbie

snowy
01-18-2005, 08:28 AM
Hi girls, I'm a newbie here. I'm currently a mountain biker taking up the new world of road biking. Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

April

cruziegirl
01-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Welcome Snowy. Excellent choice to switch from heavy, mud-covered mountain bikes with really huge tires to fast, light and very-cool road bikes...:D Just kidding everyone! How long have you been riding and what got you interested in switching to road bikes?

snowy
01-18-2005, 08:38 AM
I love going long distance and its very hard to do that on Mountain bikes. I have been biking for 10 years now. I'm just really excited to mix things up for awhile. For I will still ride my mountain bike but I'm ready to challenge myself phyiscally now.

:)

CorsairMac
01-18-2005, 02:34 PM
howdy Snowy - welcome to the board! (rubs hands and thinks new blood!) Just kidding hun....I don't know how to do it (ok...This will be on a flurry of responses!) but theres a "getting to know you" thread in the open section. If you get a chance, read it and fill it out! You'll get to know some of us better and get some laughs at the same time! and welcome to the Wonderful World of Road Bikes