PDA

View Full Version : Irulan Rocks!

Veronica
01-06-2005, 06:27 AM
In early December I discovered moths had gotten into some of my cashmere and wool sweaters. Thom suggested I turn them into cycling jerseys. Well, I sew, but not that well and I knew I wouldn't wear them if I botched them. So I asked Penny to fix them up for me. For less than the cost of a new wool jersey, she turned my three holey sweaters into awesome cycling jerseys. I will be the most stylish chick on future rides. :D

I hope this rain we're having goes away so I can show off my jerseys this weekend.

Veronica

jobob
01-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Wow, a cashmere jersey.

Will you wear pearls with it? :D

Irulan
01-06-2005, 07:14 AM
<blush> thank you... gals, I have to tell you that those cashmere "jerseys" are so soft, that was such an excellent recycling idea!!! ( oo- sorry about the pun) The baby pink one will look excellent with pearls and a tiara.

~I.

massbikebabe
01-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Yup, you do rock...

I am always impressed with those who can sew so well. I have no gift for it...I seem to do better with a hammer and power tools than I do with a sewing machine. I was impressed with your website from the time I joined this group and have recently referred folks from another list I belong to to your site. They were
looking for some custom style bike shorts...hope it works out!!

Veronica...go with the tiara...it will look just smashing!!:cool:

karen

Shimpie
01-06-2005, 09:57 AM
PICS!! I want pics. I'd love to see a baby pink cashmere jersey.

-Shimpie

slinkedog
01-06-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh, you must wear the pink cashmere to the Cinderella with a tiara. That would be a riot!!

CorsairMac
01-06-2005, 01:45 PM
and arm warmers - they'll look like opera gloves!! and take pixs!! We wanna seeeeeee

snapdragen
01-06-2005, 05:15 PM
And TE has some sox - with a pink tiara on them. I think we all should get them.......pink arm warmers too, hmmmm.

Trek420
01-06-2005, 05:56 PM
slinkedog sez....Oh, you must wear the pink cashmere to the Cinderella with a tiara. That would be a riot!!

I think it needs a poodle skirt...or skort:D

Veronica
01-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Sorry gals, but I'm not doing Cinderella. Party Pardee is the same day this year and it's a much prettier ride.

V.