PDA

View Full Version : Vermont Mountain Psycho-Cross

telegirl
11-08-2007, 02:48 PM
There is a cyclocross up at Ascutney in Vermont on Saturday, Nov. 10. Ascutney is the home of the Vermont 50, for those of you mountain bikers. Register on BikeReg - or day of. The Putney race is Sunday, so you can make a weekend of it. :)

My bikehubby built the track, so if you like it, I helped. If you don't, I tried to talk him out of doing what he was doing.....:D

It is the first year, sponsored by Penguin Cycles - builder of custom cyclocross bikes right here in beautiful Brownsville, VT.

http://www.club.penguincycles.com/

I've been a little preoccupied with a new job, so haven't been online much - but maybe I will see some of you there!!

SheFly
11-09-2007, 07:03 AM
POOP! Unfortunately, Plymouth is this weekend and is running BOTH days. I've already registered for that race...

I wondered where you had been - hadn't heard much from you lately! Tell DH that Sunday River opened for business yesterday :D .

Have fun at the race! Can't wait to hear how it went.

SheFly

RoadRaven
11-09-2007, 08:33 AM
My bikehubby built the track, so if you like it, I helped. If you don't, I tried to talk him out of doing what he was doing.....:D

Too funny TG!

Enjoy the racing and I hope you get time to pop back and post some details about how the track was received and mebbe a race report?

telegirl
11-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Yeah, there are a few of our Mass friends who are headed to Plymouth as well - It just turned out to be the only good date for us and we figured that there might be people up for Putney who could come over here first.....

Hubby has already hiked and skied Killington! Talk about desperate for winter!

Good luck at Plymouth! Can't wait to hear a race report :D