PDA

View Full Version : numbnut drivers

bmccasland
11-05-2007, 05:29 AM
Yesterday I rode my cruiser over to the city park adjacent to my neighborhood to meet some friends for some fun. While there we managed to witness some "lovely behavior" of some certain testerone poisoned idiots in their cars - two sports cars meet in parking lot head on, neither willing to give an inch, gunning their engines. Finally one backs up. Drive around, and meet again. I wondered where the village elder was with his cane to beat these boys over the head (he had been there for the service). Anyway aside from the parking lot entertainment (played in two parts), it was a good afternoon. But the sun was setting and all the various parties broke up. So I'm back on my bike, keeping to the right side of the road, when I hear a vehicle behind me honk .... honk .... honk..... I do absolutely nothing but keep riding. When this started there was traffice coming the other lane, but when those cars passed, the honk... honk.... honk... never stopped. Keep riding. honk.... honk... (all of this is on the park road, speed limit is 20 mph). Finally we reach the split in the road, where I signal my left turn, and ease into the center of the lane. The honking never stopped. I turn left and I hear the squeel of tires as the truck finally gets get away from me. I never ackowledged that it was back there, but I venture a glance after I turned onto the other park road. Was so happy to not see the blue truck when I crossed the major street at the pedestrian crossing place and into my neighborhood. Idiot.

Zen
11-05-2007, 06:47 AM
Some people are just born with an extra bone in their head...

RoadRaven
11-05-2007, 08:17 AM
LOL Zen... don't you mean some people are born with ONLY bone in their head?