PDA

View Full Version : A big Thank You to the AV jersey refund & other Waves to Wine contributors !

jobob
09-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Hi gang -

A bunch of you told Snap to donate your AV jersey refunds to our team fundraising effort for this weekend's Waves to Wine MS 150 ride:

Carol Easter
Cheryl Price
Denise Amos
Kimberly Johnson
Melissa Mann
Sue Shaw
Virginia Mitchell

On behalf of team Amici Veloci, I'd like to publically thank you all - we really appreciate it !

Thanks to you, and to all the other great folks who have donated either to our team or to the individual team members, we've raised over $5,000 so far to help support the fight against MS. :cool:

We'll be thinking of our TE friends on our ride this weekend.
This weekend already?? - yikes!!! :eek:

Here's a link to our team AV fundraising page (http://www.nationalmssociety.org/goto/amiciveloci) if anyone else might like to make a donation. Under "Team Roster", you'll find links to the individual team member's fundraising pages.

Many thanks from the Fast Friends for your support!

- Jo (jobob), on behalf of Sarah (SadieKate), Leslie (Trekhawk), Veronica (Veronica), Kim (aka_kim), Cyndi (Emerald), Nina (Ninabike), Sue (mtkitchn), and Janet (snapdragen).

snapdragen
09-26-2007, 02:43 PM
One more person to add to the list of "benefactors", Jennifer Wrazin! Thank you Jennifer!

:D :D :D

snap "I have to get up at what time this weekend?" dragen :eek:

Trekhawk
09-26-2007, 03:41 PM
One more person to add to the list of "benefactors", Jennifer Wrazin! Thank you Jennifer!

:D :D :D

snap "I have to get up at what time this weekend?" dragen :eek:

I am bringing you some Tim Tams.....will that help??:D

snapdragen
09-26-2007, 06:10 PM
I am bringing you some Tim Tams.....will that help??:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm sure I can force a few down.....:D

SadieKate
09-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Wow! A HUGE thank you to everyone.

SK

Trekhawk
09-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks everyone for your support!!!

Sorry I did not mention that in my earlier post but thinking of Tim Tams makes me go a little nuts.:D

Trek-controlling herself from eating Snap's Tim Tams-hawk

jobob
09-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Trek-controlling herself from eating Snap's Tim Tams-hawk Hey! You be nice to Snap! She has a broken neck, you know. ;)

SadieKate
09-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah, she's the team Bobblehead.

jobob
09-26-2007, 08:16 PM
"No Tim Tams for You!"

http://images.wikia.com/seinfeld/images/e/e5/Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

snapdragen
09-26-2007, 09:15 PM
I have mini PayDays.;)

crazycanuck
09-26-2007, 09:51 PM
How far is the waves to wine ride?? Do you expect the chief whiner to whine or wine much? Is it hilly?
Ok, that might be a dumb question since it's in Caliifooorniyaaaaa..

We have another new Tim Tams fan in the southern us :cool: :D :)

C

SadieKate
09-27-2007, 05:26 AM
How far is the waves to wine ride?? Do you expect the chief whiner to whine or wine much? Both. She has goals to meet you know.

CorsairMac
09-27-2007, 06:52 AM
Thanks for the link Jobob! Funny this post should come up - I was Just thinking about AV and MS Rides.

and Tim Tams...........isn't that a hat for Tim?? :p