PDA

View Full Version : lillywyck

Surlygirl
11-17-2004, 06:55 AM
Does anyone know where to find Lillywyck Jerseys. They look like they have some interesting Jerseys for women.

CorsairMac
11-17-2004, 02:17 PM
I just threw lillywick into yahoo search and it came up with www.lillywyck.com. I didn't actually click on the website - but the curiousity is piqued...I might have to do that tomorrow when work gets boring again! Good Luck - hope it was what you were looking for.

DeniseGoldberg
11-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Unfortunately the lillywyck site doesn't provide any real details on their products or any information on where to buy them. There are two jerseys shown, but neither shows the options that are available. I also did a google search which interestingly enough came up with no online sites that carry this product line. Of course that doesn't mean there aren't any...

The web site does have both an email address and a phone number.

Surlygirl
11-18-2004, 06:13 AM
Thanks girls,
I did check out the web-site. If you click on Pattern Jerseys there are some that look kind of cool. They also show two solid ones.
Maybe Team Estrogen can pick up a few.

Off topic, but can you post a close up of your lavender baby Denise. Maybe a shot of the lugs.
Thanks
Jody

DeniseGoldberg
11-18-2004, 06:33 AM
Jody -
I assume you mean my Peter Mooney bike. And yes, I'd be glad to post some close-ups. It will probably need to wait for the weekend though because I'd prefer to take the pics outside in the daylight. I'll post them in the bike pics thread.
--- Denise