PDA

View Full Version : On the Palouse?

yes, please
09-24-2007, 08:47 AM
I would love to find a friend or two to ride with me in the Moscow/Pullman area. I'm not a great rider, but I would like to be. Anyone interested in getting together?

Eden
09-24-2007, 09:29 AM
there's a club in the Lewiston Clarkston area if you are interested in joining one ( http://twinriverscyclists.org/ ) a bit further afield is the Wheatland Wheelers (www.wheatlandwheelers.com) who are based out of Walla Walla and have both club and racing components.
You can always check around at your local bike shop too, they should know about local clubs and events - you could even put up a card with your email that you are looking for a riding partner.

Starfish
09-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Oh, I wish I was over there. I love it...went to school at WSU, and did a tour through eastern WA a couple years ago. Best of luck finding a group...there must be people, with 2 big schools so close. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi, and I envy you your climate, etc.

mimitabby
09-24-2007, 11:12 AM
now Starfish, what's all that about? when they're encased in ice, we're still going to be riding in our misty grey stuff.

And today; what a beautiful day!

Starfish
10-08-2007, 11:03 AM
now Starfish, what's all that about? when they're encased in ice, we're still going to be riding in our misty grey stuff.

And today; what a beautiful day!

I lived there for years. Loved that the snow is dry enough to run and bike in! I'll take COLD in the winter and HOT in the summer over our grey mist any day!!