PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to do a Seattle Saturday ride?

mimitabby
09-14-2007, 06:19 PM
Knot, Salsa, anyone?? PM me! we can ride the B-G, we can do fremont,
we can go to the farmer's market (not sure where it is tomorrow, but I'll find out)

salsabike
09-14-2007, 06:34 PM
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I believe I'll be painting, since it's supposed to be showery on Sunday. Isn't that disgusting? Otherwise, I'd love to, and will happily come on a ride once this stoopid paint job is done.

PS Sure would love to see your new Davidson

Knot, Salsa, anyone?? PM me! we can ride the B-G, we can do fremont,
we can go to the farmer's market (not sure where it is tomorrow, but I'll find out)

KnottedYet
09-14-2007, 08:31 PM
I am planning to ride to the U.W. to do a little banking and a little hanging out at Recycled Cycles tomorrow.

Riding the B-G most likely.

I also feel like going over the Montlake bridge and figuring out the route on 24th to 19th to Madison on First Hill.

Most likely taking the bus home as I have to let my friend's dogs out by 2:00 pm. (maybe the bus from Fremont, could work out nicely)

Any fabulous ideas?

KnottedYet
09-15-2007, 07:20 AM
Oooh, ummmm, I have a little hangover this morning. (see my post about the joys of discovering a cheap whisky made by one of my favorite expensive whisky companies.)

maybe I won't be going for a ride.

at least not right now...

salsabike
09-15-2007, 09:26 AM
So THAT'S why you had those four hours worth of hiccups...

teigyr
09-15-2007, 09:31 AM
I would love to but I'm at work.

don't want showery tomorrow...nope not at all. Hopefully the rain will hold off until late afternoon/early evening.

KnottedYet
09-15-2007, 11:20 AM
gonna go for a little ride in about an hour to let my friend's dogs out.

That'll be my test ride to see if I put the pedals on the bikes right last night during my hiccups.

If the pedals are groovy, then I'll take the bike down to the Burke and probably out toward the Samammish sometime later after lunch.

anybody wanna make it official?