PDA

View Full Version : Free Thule Racks in Connecticut

Cari
08-15-2007, 09:47 AM
While trying to find a rack for my new car I came across a page on Thule's website where they say they need roof rack testers for certain 2007 vehicles and are willing to give you a free rack system if your car is one of the models they need to test. :eek:

If you want more info, go to http://www.thuleracks.com/cars_needed.asp or read on.

Here's what the page says:

---------------------------------------

Thule Rack Testing

Cars Needed - If you live in the Connecticut area and will allow Thule some time to test a rack on your car, Thule can provide you a free rack system. The free system would be based on our ability to fit your vehicle and may not immediately be available. This is available on a first come, first serve basis - below is a list of vehicles we are currently looking to fit -

2007 Nissan Altima
2007 Chevy Aveo
2007 Hyundai Elantra
2007 Kia Optima
2007 Kia Rondo
2007 Mitsubishi Outlander w/o factory rack
2007 Nissan Versa Sedan 4dr
2007 Ford Edge

If you own one of the vehicles listed above and are willing to bring the vehicle to Seymour, CT please email eric.butt@thule.com for more information.

LoriO
08-23-2007, 11:03 PM
ack!!! Don't tease me like this. Dang it, I have a 2005 veh, not a 2007. I would LOVE a Thule rack for my car!

Cari
08-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Yeah, me too. They don't have a recommended rack for my car on their website yet. I wish they'd put *my* model on that list! :rolleyes: