PDA

View Full Version : Obr

Susan Otcenas
08-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Anyone doing OBR next week? Jeff & I will be there. WooHoo!!!! Vacation!!!

http://www.oregonbicycleride.org/obr_itinerary.html

Susan

DarcyInOregon
08-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Wow, that is a lot of climbing. I am envious. Have fun.

Darcy

Starfish
08-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Wow, that looks like one to put on my list for someday, for sure. I am still in Shasta, and just today I was up in the Scott Valley. Gorgeous.

The whole State of Jefferson is beautiful. And, I just saw that sign today, and kind of wondered where it came from. Actually, I thought maybe it was a current movement!

East Hill
08-06-2007, 10:03 PM
All these excellent rides! But not one in Eastern Washington, where I'll be (well, at least as far as I know. Hmmm. I should check!).

East Hill

Susan Otcenas
08-07-2007, 07:33 AM
Wow, that is a lot of climbing. I am envious. Have fun.

Darcy

Well, actually, the climbing has me a bit concerned. I'm under-trained this year. But, I've been at this long enough to know how to pace myself despite that. Slow and steady wins the race - or, at the very least, always keeps me out of the sag wagon. :D

Susan

Grog
08-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Oh! I'm envious... *sigh*

Starfish
08-07-2007, 09:21 AM
All these excellent rides! But not one in Eastern Washington, where I'll be (well, at least as far as I know. Hmmm. I should check!). East Hill

You should definitely check. Unfortunately, a little too late, I suspect, for Ride Around Washington...a great ride. You never know, though...cancellations? (Check out Cascade Bicycle Club website)

And, I don't know the dates, but I know there are a number of yearly rides in Eastern WA...