PDA

View Full Version : Mid weight long sleeve jerseys?

arachne
10-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Hi - I'm looking for a mid-weight long sleeve jersey for FDall riding. I have a heavier polartec one, but really would like something in between. TE is great about linking ot the fabric descriptions, but they don't usually say what kind of weight they are.

Irulan
10-07-2004, 02:22 PM
in the fall I ride with a variety of powerdry ( by malden) wicking long sleeve shirts that I keep around. They aren't sport specific... I ski with them in the deep winter as long underwear, cycle and hike with them in the cooler seasons.

Irulan

Pedal Wench
10-08-2004, 10:51 AM
I just did my first cool-weather ride with a Shebeest long-sleeved jersey. It was ideal - it kept the wind from getting to me, but it wicked so much that I never overheated. I really, really like it. I think it came from Performance - yellow leopard print - very nice-looking, but the comfort was incredible. If I can find it online, I'll post the URL

DeniseGoldberg
10-13-2004, 06:53 PM
I've been really happy with a long-sleeved Shebeest jersey that I bought last season. I bought it on the Team Estrogen site - I just checked there and didn't see the exact jersey (I think that Shebeest must change their jerseys every year), there are some other Shebeest long-sleeved jerseys listed. This time of year I'm more likely to wear a short-sleeved jersey with arm warmers...