PDA

View Full Version : Pan Mass Challenge anyone?

Bklynmom
07-17-2007, 09:43 AM
I am doing the Pan Mass in 3 weeks and I am looking for a group or person to ride with.

I am doing the Sturbridge to Borne 111 miles in a day. I am an average 15 MPH rider, 4 MPH on hills, faster on rolling hills. The person I signed up with has suddenly become a much stronger rider than me on half the training time, so she will ride at her own pace.

Lisa

indigoiis
07-17-2007, 12:34 PM
Is this the first time you have done this ride?
Did you already raise the donation funds?
I do not have a road bike, but a hybrid... I ride about your pace. I am good on hills... but, this looks pretty challenging.
Intriguing, though! hmmm....

Bklynmom
07-17-2007, 01:51 PM
Is this the first time you have done this ride?
Did you already raise the donation funds?
I do not have a road bike, but a hybrid... I ride about your pace. I am good on hills... but, this looks pretty challenging.
Intriguing, though! hmmm....

I am about $100 from my minimum fundraising goal $2,600 - with lots more promised. This ride raises over 20 million dollars for cancer research and care - one of the world's largest fundraisers. Really well run, and supposed to have amazing support!

Its my first time - I just got my first road bike in March. The route I am doing is very hilly - Sturbridge to Borne. I am worried about the hills, but I'm sure it will be fine.

I think they have one one day route left.