PDA

View Full Version : 3 No-Notice rides: 7-7 and 7-8

KnottedYet
07-07-2007, 11:43 AM
I've got insurance! I can ride again! Anyone want to meet up for a ride this weekend?

1. Today, at about noon I'll be riding to the Edmonds waterfront via the post office. Gotta send off my first insurance payment, so might as well turn it into a pretty ride.

2. Today, sometime in the evening after dinner. I'm thinking Log Boom/Kenmore toward either Marymoor or the U.W. Dunno how far or how long, but maybe 3 hours with a couple stops.

3. Tomorrow, sometime (hopefully early morning before the trail gets crowded). Again, Log Boom/Kenmore. Probably going to U.W. and then over the Montlake bridge and investigating a bit of the commute route to Pill Hill. Maybe 4 or 5 hours, with coffee stops and likely a picnic of some sort.

East Hill
07-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Hmm, there's at least teigyr and I will be at Logboom at 8.00 am this Sunday (July 8th). I think the plan is to head away from Seattle, though.

East Hill

KnottedYet
07-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Can I come with on Sunday?

teigyr
07-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Of COURSE!!!

Look forward to seeing you :D

KnottedYet
07-07-2007, 02:07 PM
I will be there, on the lovely golden Flosshilde, and I can show you how Speedplay Frogs work.

East Hill
07-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Absolutely! You will get to meet Mr. East Hill as well, as I've apparently managed to coax him to join us :) .

I am dying to see Flosshilde--I've been secretly lusting after your golden bicycle for months :D .

East Hill

dex
07-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Me, too. I did a bit more than 60 miles this morning, and so far my knee hasn't flared up, so all signs point to goodness right now. Yay! :D

I'll be the fat Asian girl with the braided mohawk (or white helmet, if I already have it on) and the blue and black LeMond.