PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Group Ride

AuntieK
07-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey all you local ladies!
I'm taking a group out for a ride up Provo Canyon to the top (where it's gated) of South Fork on Saturday morning (July 7th). It should be a fairly casual ride; I'm not planning on hammering. :cool: It will be a no-drop ride. We'll take the trail up, and depending on how we feel, and how busy the trail is, possibly take the road back.
The plan is to meet at the mouth of the canyon (at the parking lot behind the Texaco) at 7 am.
Hope you can make it!:D

yellow
07-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Hope you had a good ride. I think that was before the fire down south blew up, so you only had to contend with smoke from those Idaho fires. :rolleyes:

I ran/hiked up Deseret Peak on Saturday to get out of the heat. Still couldn't escape it. :(

I'm out of town next weekend but thinking about Wolf Creek the weekend after that. If anyone is interested in that one, send me a PM (lots of climbing and high elevation--the summit of the pass, which is the turn around point, is 9400').

AuntieK
07-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Count me in on Wolf Creek! I'm racing it on Aug. 11th, and I need the practice.
I think Sulis wants to go too. Sulis???

yellow
07-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Count me in on Wolf Creek! I'm racing it on Aug. 11th, and I need the practice.
I think Sulis wants to go too. Sulis???
Sat July 21! We're on! :D

yellow
07-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Bump.

Some of us are riding Wolf Creek (leaving from Kamas) on Saturday (July 21). Here is a link (http://www.routeslip.com/routes/49616) of the route that I put into Routeslip (best viewed in "hybrid" mode...scroll down to see the elevation profile). PM me if you'd like to accept the challenge and join us! :D It's really, really pretty up there!