PDA

View Full Version : I know I'm early but ...

kiwi girl
07-03-2007, 01:04 PM
it's Wednesday here already (we are 19 hours ahead of Pacific Summer time) so

Happy 4th of July U.S.girls

those of you that get the day off enjoy it - I hope you get good riding weather

Jiffer
07-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Happy 4th of July to you too!!! (Even if you don't celebrate it ... cause ... why would you unless you are American, which maybe you are, cause I don't know ... or maybe you just really like the American holidays or .... okay, I'll stop rambling!!! :D)

I can't say it's going to be nice riding weather. It's supposed to be HOT! But hopefully we're leaving early enough for our 60-ish mile tandem ride to the beach to beat the majority of the heat. Plus, the closer we get to the beach, the cooler it will be! :D And then there's the pool party afterward. I know, why not a beach party? It's been a big complicated discussion and we ended up with pool party.

:D Yay for 4th of July!!! :D Yay for bike rides on 4th of July!!! :D

lph
07-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Happy 4th of July to all you American bikeresses :)

(And happy 4th to my American half. Hm, is that the right or the left half? :D )

Kimmyt
07-04-2007, 02:52 AM
Happy 4th! Me and a group of ladies are riding down to a town and having breakfast. Unfortunately I'm wondering how many will show, as it's not raining but the roads are quite wet. Ah well, if this ride falls through The Boy and I had a nice 50-miler planned in addition. I love not having to work!

Velobambina
07-04-2007, 04:18 AM
Happy 4th to everyone here from the Nation's Capitol. :D

Got my ride in, starting before sunrise. I was surprised at the number of cyclists out after the sun came up. Everyone must be trying to beat the heat and get in their miles before picnics.

Five Guys Cheeseburgers for everyone (me, husband, and golden retrievers) to celebrate today.

Don't forget to remember all our good folks---military and USG---overseas who are in harm's way.

ShubieGA
07-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Happy Fourth of July! Hotlanta's tradition begins with an early wake up call for the Peachtree Road Race - billed as the world's largest 10K. You and 55,000 of your neighbors working your way down Peachtree St through Atlanta. The reward is the treasured t-shirt! I got mine (I walked however). Enjoy the holiday and God Bless our Troops!