PDA

View Full Version : Extra ticket to STP anyone?

teigyr
06-23-2007, 11:16 AM
It isn't for me but it's for a friend who has been putting in a lot of training and would like to ride. He is willing to compensate over the cost, also.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who wants to get rid of one!

MM_QFC!
07-08-2007, 08:00 PM
It isn't for me but it's for a friend who has been putting in a lot of training and would like to ride. He is willing to compensate over the cost, also.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who wants to get rid of one!

Hey Teigyr...sorry that I didn't see this before I sold my regis...has your friend posted on the Cascade bike club message boards? I think that STP being sold out caught alot of riders by surprise and the boards are crazy busy with lots of begging going on. Mine is going to someone who lives in Napa area and coming up with her husband to ride...she was also happy to get rider #102, since some people covet them...and it really did sell out at 9,000!

I'm still training for the Empire State (NY) AIDS ride next month and made a deal with my doc and trainer to not ride the STP, so that my training for NY stays on track...it's ok, as I've ridden the STP 6x (1-day) and so this was not an emotionally difficult thing for me; instead, I'll drive and meet up with rider friends in Portland...happy trails!
Mary