PDA

View Full Version : Tommy - (he could ride a bike I suppose!)

Laterider21958
06-19-2007, 10:54 PM
Tommy began school and it became very obvious that he was encountering difficulty understanding Math. His teacher tried to help him out by explaining things thoroughly and when Tommy still had difficulty even with the simple Math, she sent worksheets home so his parents could help him. All this extra attention did not improve his grades.

After a while it was decided that Tommy would attend special Math classes after school. He still could not understand anything and his grades didn't improve. His parents were really concerned and decided that they would engage a tutor for afterschool lessons to help Tommy out. Tommy's grades did not improve even with this extra help.

Tommy's parents decided they would move him to a new school to see if that would help his Maths grades. On returning home from his first day at his new school Tommy burst through the front door, threw his bag on the floor and ran upstairs. His mum followed him and to ask how his day had gone. She found him in his room surrounded by Maths books, studying and working hard. This happened every day for a term. Tommy came home, threw his bag down, stomped upstairs and got down to work.

One day, Tommy came home from school, threw his bag on the floor, tossed his report card on the table in front of his mum and then went upstairs to work on his Math. Mum tentatively opend the report and read that Tommy had achieved an A+. She was ecstatic and rushed upstairs to congratulate him.

When she got to his room she found Tommy surrounded by Math books, working hard. She said "Tommy. I've just read your report and you have an A+ for Math. You have done really, really well. It's great! It's amazing! What helped you to work so well in Math? "

Tommy replied, "Well, when I walked into the classroom and saw that guy nailed to the plus sign I knew they weren't @#$*ing around there!"

Tommy went on working on his Math. :D

Tommy may very well have ridden a bike at some time.:)

ladyicon
06-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Hahahahaha, great joke. Poor little Tommy :D

Zen
06-20-2007, 06:52 PM
:d :d :d