PDA

View Full Version : I met SadieKate and Yellow!!!

Running Mommy
06-19-2007, 03:21 PM
You have to love a good TE get together!
Saturday night we got together with the SK/ Yellow crew for beers and some dinner at the Moab brewery. They were getting ready for their Telluride to Moab adventure- which they are embarking on as I write this.
I'm jealous as it sounds fun!!
It was great to meet both of them, and I could see spending some time riding with them as they are super fun!! I think Yellow would kick my BUTT on a bike, well heck they BOTH would!! :p But it would be fun.
They chided running hubby about how he needs to get me a better mtb. HA we will see!! He keeps telling me I have to ride more. I declared that if I had trails at home like the Klondike bluffs trail in Moab then maybe I would! ;)

Anyway, it was a FUN weekend. On fathers day Tony rented a Nomad to see how he liked it. He has an old santa cruz superlight, and an Intense 5.5, but he hates the intense. After the test ride it looks like the Nomad is in the near future... So maybe they will give us a deal if we buy his and hers bikes?? :D

And as usual I have pics... Check them out (no pics of dinner tho. What was I thinking???)

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=167062160/a=49810225_49810225/t_=49810225

rocknrollgirl
06-19-2007, 05:52 PM
OK, so I am excited that you met SK and Yellow, and that you got to ride in Moab, and that DH got to test drive bikes....BUT HOLY COW...DINO PRINTS????

Is my Bio Teacher nerdiness showing yet????

Running Mommy
06-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Yep RNR- those there be dino prints. Spencer was stoked to be riding, but he went ballistic when he saw the prints. They go all up one side of some slickrock. And when you look at the way they are spaced you can tell just how big they are. SPencer was imagining each step.
It was VERY cool!
He was bragging to all his friends back home about it. Cool indeed!

maillotpois
06-19-2007, 07:13 PM
I met SadieKate and Yellow!!!

I'm so sorry.

:p

Veronica
06-19-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm so sorry.

:p

LOL

V.