PDA

View Full Version : feet

Kano
06-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Knott keeps suggesting those Superfeet Berry insoles, and so I picked some up today for in my bike shoes. We'll see how they actually work for the numb toe thing, but I have to comment:

A couple of weeks ago, DH took MY shoes to a ride with him instead of his. Hard to mistake the two, cuz mine have laces (Specialized Taho) and his have velcro, but he did it. So, as a further reminder to him that "these are NOT yours" I changed out the gray laces for sparkly pink ones.

The new Superfeet Berry insoles, being a lovely berry-pink color, LOOK great inside my gray shoes with the pink laces!

Next step, a twenty mile ride!

Karen in Boise

(it's not so much that I'm a pink person, as it's a "girly" color, and he won't have that...)

chickwhorips
06-12-2007, 01:59 PM
i use the same theory with "marking" my stuff with pink.

hey it works!

Bklynmom
06-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Yup - 2 sons and a husband never grab my pink umbrella by accident!

Kano
06-20-2007, 02:37 PM
The superfeet things were nice in my shoes -- they've made a nice change.

And speaking of keeping our stuff straight -- grandson Xander came over the other day to ride with grandpa again, and HE knows which shoes are grandpa's! Amusing kid, that one -- loves to ride with his grandpa, even better than riding in the trailer. He'll put on his helmet first thing in the morning and wait for grandpa to get home from wherever! (Grandpa RIDES with him, everyone else walks alongside. That seems to be a big deal!)

Karen in Boise