PDA

View Full Version : Catlike helmets

beetle
06-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Can anyone comment on Catlike helmets (Spanish). I'm trying to track down a LBS that stocks smalls to try on. I know different helmets suit different head shapes. I was told by a LBS the other day that Giro, Met, Bell wearers tend not to fit into Rudy Project, Limar and Catlike as well. Has anyone experienced this?

Fredwina
06-06-2007, 06:39 PM
my experience is that Limar runs smaller than Bell/Giro. MET and Catlike don't import here, to my knowledge. for me it's good, since I am way too small for the b/g large , and their medium is a bit too much of a tight squeeze

divingbiker
06-07-2007, 04:10 AM
I was told by a LBS the other day that Giro, Met, Bell wearers tend not to fit into Rudy Project, Limar and Catlike as well. Has anyone experienced this?

I wore a Bell Bella until it cracked in my crash a few weeks ago, and I replaced it with a Limar medium-sized helmet. Both fit fine on my relatively small head, though the Limar seems to ride a bit lower on my forehead than the Bell did.

beetle
06-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Well I got my Catlike Kompact Pro yesterday after trying on the small Bell options the LBS had. It is more comfy that my old Giro but I think that is more to do with the Giro being an old, bottom end model.

Have not had a chance to take it outside yet but it was fine after wearing around the house all morning :D