PDA

View Full Version : Trek 100

SJCzar
05-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Are there any other TE'ers out there doing the Trek 100 this Saturday (June 2nd) ?

Doesn't sound like the weather is going to be quite as nice as it has been for the last few years of the ride, but I'm sure it will still be a great time and all for a good cause.

It will be interesting to see if having Lance there will make for bigger crowds.

susan.wells
05-30-2007, 04:29 PM
I'll be there. Hoping to get a glance of Lance. :D Are you riding? I'm doing 100 miles. I did it a couple of years ago and couldn't resist when they sent out that Lance would lead the 100k & 100m start.

Susan

mtbdarby
05-31-2007, 07:45 AM
Gee, if you let me crash at your house on Friday night I'll ride the 32 miler:D I've logged a total of 5 miles since the hives incident (bad girl) but I'd be game.

SJCzar
05-31-2007, 12:36 PM
Yep, I'm signed up for the 100 miles as well, Susan. I've done the ride for the past two years. Maybe we could get a chance to ride together some or at least meet up during the day.

The prospect of seeing Lance may have helped some people decide to do the ride. They closed out the registration because they have reached their rider limit. I don't think that's happened before.

I just received my new rain jacket that I ordered from TE today, so maybe that will help keep the rain away.

I always have a place for you to crash Dar, but I guess this one's out for you. They'll be plenty of other rides yet this summer and the blender is always ready for the margaritas.

susan.wells
05-31-2007, 01:44 PM
I'd love to meet up and ride together some if possible. I'll PM my cell phone number. It's always nice to meet TE people! :D

Susan