PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like I'm Having a Car Week

Python
05-27-2007, 05:32 AM
The weather forecast for most of this week is atrocious. High winds, heavy rain and thunder and lightning:(

Only two days look reasonable - Tuesday and Wednesday as the wind drops down. Don't mind getting wet but I hate cycling in high wind.

Thought this was supposed to be summer - and that we were supposed to be getting a long, hot summer - could have fooled me so far:rolleyes:

Tri Girl
05-27-2007, 05:48 AM
That always bums me out!!! Last week I didn't ride because they predicted thunderstorms all week so I didn't ride because I didn't want to get caught- but each day nothing ever happened. I could've ridden- makes me cranky.
Oh well, one car week won't be bad, you gotta play it safe! Stay dry... ;)

Python
05-27-2007, 06:07 AM
Well, at least I should be able to cycle on two days. To be honest, I don't really take that much notice of the weather forecast as it usually tends to be wrong. However, right now it is lashing with rain and really windy.

Hopefully it will improve before the 6th of June as we are coming into our National Bike Week (16th - 24th June) and son and I are joining one of the ride-outs on that evening. First time we'll have ever done something like that so it should be fun.

Tomorrow we're going to a barbeque in the afternoon at the big Reptile shop in Bristol so I hope it doesn't get rained off. It's our Bank Holiday weekend here and this is just typical bank holiday weather:rolleyes:

Tri Girl
05-27-2007, 06:33 AM
It's our Bank Holiday weekend here and this is just typical bank holiday weather:rolleyes:

Isn't that the truth???? It's Memorial Day weekend here, so this 3 day weekend will be spent indoors and out of the crazy rain we're getting.... blah! :p
Have a nice holiday weekend in spite of the rain, my dear!!!