PDA

View Full Version : Oh the weather outside is....

rocknrollgirl
05-19-2007, 03:31 AM
Rain, with rain on the side and rain on the way......we have a brief break right now, but the damage is done...the trails are gonna be MUDDY!!!

Rain forecasted for tomorrow.....

Good thing I am the queen of muddy mt bike racing!!

BRING IT ON BABY.......

Hey at least it put out the fire.

Tri Girl
05-19-2007, 05:53 AM
Awww- in conditions like that you'll do GREAT! In fact, you may have an advantage over many! :D
What time does your race start?

mimitabby
05-19-2007, 05:54 AM
oh, it's really crummy here today
Rain rain go away come back another day!

good luck on your race!

rocknrollgirl
05-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Race goes off at 10 am. We plan to leave here around 6:30. It is about an 1:45 min drive.

Tri Girl
05-19-2007, 08:18 AM
maybe it'll let up by 10? Best of luck either way- come a giant muddy mess or a semi-tacky trail. You're going to do so well and have such a great time. Please take lots of pics- as it'll be neat to see a before "clean" you and an after "dirty triathlete."
Have fun out there tomorrow-good luck!!!!

Wahine
05-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Ya know, my grandfather used to train race horses. We'd go to the track and he'd go over the program with me, talking about each horses strengths and weaknesses. I loved it the best when it rained, cause then we'd get to cheer on the "mudders".

Give 'em the what for RnR, you're one tough mudder.

rocknrollgirl
05-20-2007, 01:20 AM
I am...I am a mudder....That is so funny......HA!

yellow
05-20-2007, 04:38 AM
I know you're already in the car driving there...but have a great race! I started thinking about your race as I was covering my feet with body glide and properly placing my patellar tendon straps in prep for my little run...know that I'll be with you anaerobically in spirit (on the run, at least)! :p

(We have the opposite weather here--hot for May--which is why we're starting our run at 7 am Mountain time, which may in fact be too late!)