PDA

View Full Version : Happy Dance- I finally got my Sidis!!

Aggie_Ama
04-28-2007, 03:44 AM
I just can't contain my excitement- I finally ordered my Sidi Genius 5s. :D :D Since I waited so long to order the discontinued color I had to find a place that still had the lovely metallic blue that will just look smashing with my new Synapse. When I found them I got excellent phone customer service and a steal of a price ($159). HAPPY AMA!! :D :D

mimitabby
04-28-2007, 05:28 AM
oh, Ama, i'm the reverse side of that coin. I waited too long to get them, and was shopping all over. I finally found a store in Indiana that seemed to have them (using their shopping website) so just for the heck of it i called them and
their website was wrong. All websites with the sidi's i wanted were out of my size. (41) so enjoy your shoes, I know how hard you worked to get them.
And the price is right too!!

Aggie_Ama
04-28-2007, 05:47 AM
Oh man Mimi, that stinks. I should give a shout out to the place I found them, Bike World (www.bikeworld.com). I found it by accident using their search function. The guy was so helpful and apologized for putting me on hold, but he wanted to go physically grab them before I gave him my credit card.

Mimi- did you ever find a 41? They had a 41, I was suprised because I needed a 41.5 and no one seemed to have it.

mimitabby
04-28-2007, 06:13 AM
I wanted a 41 in the MTB dominator style in "ruby" color.
I can't wear road shoes, I need to be able to walk semi-comfortably.

wavedancer
04-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Nashbar has some Sidi Dom's on sale (men's), but if they fit they are a great deal!
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=&subcategory=&brand=&sku=20658&cm_mmc=Email-_-Direct-_-070426Th-_-Random&cm_em=capewavedancer@yahoo.com