PDA

View Full Version : Sun 4/8 Emigration Ride

yellow
04-06-2007, 07:20 PM
If any of you Salt Lake area gals are interested, hubby and I are planning to ride Emigration on Sunday. No time set yet, but I don't think it'll be early. Probably late morning. It'll be a recovery-ish ride for me since I'll be running 11 miles tomorrow (Sat) and hubby hasn't ridden much. So we won't be speedy. Traffic should be light since most other folks will be hunting eggs and whatnot. It should be a great day to ride it. We'll go as far as we feel like since the road to Big Mountain is still closed to cars but rideable.

PM me (or call if you have my number) if you'd like to join us.

sulis
04-09-2007, 05:09 AM
Yellow - how can you call going up Emigration at any speed a "recovery ride" :p

K80 and I actually rode emigration on Wednesday night. It was a beautiful evening for a calm canyon ride. We didn't take it too fast to save our knees...but two days later I was still "recovering" ha ha ha

Hope you had a wonderful ride.

yellow
04-09-2007, 02:20 PM
LOL...I can make almost anything a recovery ride. :p Low-and-go-slow. We waited until a little later to go...couldn't get my new bike icky on the wet pavement! It was nice. We didn't go up Big Mtn. Just down to the reservoir and back. Maybe next weekend I'll go all the way up. I'll let y'all know if I'm going.