PDA

View Full Version : Ohr

fultzie
07-08-2004, 05:34 AM
Is any Michigander going to be riding the OHR (One Helluva Ride) in Chelsea this Saturday?
I'm going to be riding the 100-mile route with a friend of mine (my first century!! wahoo!) and would love to meet any of you ladies riding too! :)
Here's hoping the rain they predicted holds off.... :cool:

Barb
07-08-2004, 08:25 AM
I was going to ride...now I am not sure. I conned my boyfriend into doing the fun ride thinking I would leave him after the first 15 and go on. Yesterday he got hurt at work and has 7 stitches in his hand, so he may not be riding. I dunno. Good luck on your century. You sure picked a tough one for your first!

Just to hijack the thread for a minute..... I'm heading up north on Monday for a few days all by my lonesome. I don't think I will be too far from your place up there. If you and or your mom are up and want to ride, email me bura@comcast.net. I would love someone to drag me out on a nice looong ride (not 85 miles please!)

Balrog
05-10-2005, 11:12 AM
(The following is the shameless promotion of the One Helluva Ride.)

The 2005 OHR is online and waiting for your registration! Are you ready to BIKE THROUGH HELL ON A HOT JULY DAY??!!

Details at aabts.org (Ann Arbor Bicycle Touring Society)

Come be a part of the fun! Same routes as last year, same crew of gung-ho, cheerful volunteers ... all new jersey & t-shirt & sock designs. Come celebrate OHR's 29th birthday, and get us ready for the big three-oh!