PDA

View Full Version : Vitesse HP (newly redesigned saddle)

chocolatedrops
03-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Hello all,

I've been lurking for a while now, this is my first post. I just had to write to say that the Vitesse HP is the best saddle ever (Fizik has redesigned it and it's different than the previous Vitesse). Granted, I have nothing else to compare it to except the one that came stock with my bike (Felt), but it is amazing to me that all this time I could've been riding on saddle that feels this good. Before I could only ride in the drops for a while before the pressure would be too much on the girly parts. Today I rode the Vitesse and didn't even know I was sitting on a saddle. I rode 25 miles, at a not-leisurely pace (15-18mph) and it was just super. Didn't have to get used to anything at all. The only difference is the top felt a little slippery when I first started the ride but I imagine the sheen wore off as I didn't feel that later on.

Also, I ordered mine direct from Fizik in Italy so I could get customized color scheme. Loads of fun and the staff there are super friendly and helpful if you have any issues (e.g., one color I selected was out and they emailed me to let me know and ask what I wanted to do). Yay Vitesse HP!!