PDA

View Full Version : I've heard them all!

TrekJeni
03-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Tell me your best excuse that you've used or heard to get out of running.

Today was the day that my boss and I were going to start running during lunch. He use to MTB and run before getting married and started having kids. I think I torture him with all my recaps of my awesome weekends road riding and mountain biking. :D :D I already have my cycling tan lines firmly established for 2007!

So, he calls down to my lab to tell me he can't run today. See, he's on this deodorant panel (we work for a products research company). I said, "what, you not allowed to sweat?". He's supposed to wear it all day and isn't allowed to wash it off. We couldn't go running because he's stink his office up if he couldn't take a shower.

That's the best one I've heard yet!

Jeni

Blueberry
03-27-2007, 11:58 AM
So, he calls down to my lab to tell me he can't run today. See, he's on this deodorant panel (we work for a products research company). I said, "what, you not allowed to sweat?". He's supposed to wear it all day and isn't allowed to wash it off. We couldn't go running because he's stink his office up if he couldn't take a shower.

That's hilarious!! Got a lot of confidence in the product, huh?

MomOnBike
03-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Could be that the deoderant was already not working, and he didn't want to make things any worse for others. :eek:

Or it was just a good excuse. :)

Wahine
03-27-2007, 06:45 PM
LOL. I don't think I've ever heard a running excuse like that.

My excuse today:

I have an acute case of lizard butt.

So what's lizard butt, you might ask. It's a rare infection that results in sloth-like behavior. It is sometimes referred to as dragon azz.

crazybikinchic
03-30-2007, 07:46 PM
What was the name of that DO? I want to make sure not to buy it!:D