PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with the Castelli Women's YPro3 Shorts?

yogabear
07-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Howdy,

I am curious if anyone has had any experience with the women's Castelli YPro3 Shorts? I also am curious if anyone has had any experience with that short's Bib version? Are there any benefits to wearing bibs? (I have never worn them in 9 years of cycling).

My problem tends to be the front soft-tissue, not the butt, so I am trying to find some shorts with a really good chamois. One of my area's bike reps. recommended Castelli and Sugoi as having some of the best chamoises in the business. I have noticed that my shorts tend to strectch out after a while, so I have tried ordering a smaller size (XS), etc. which helps somewhat, but my only experience with bike shorts has been with Pearl Izumi's and Louis Garneau, so I would appreciate any feedback on this subject.

Thanks very, very much for your help!

Sincerely,

Lisa

massbikebabe
07-05-2004, 12:22 PM
Lisa:

I have always loved Castelli shorts, but did not buy any this year because of the price. I did buy Sugio (?sp.) shorts this year and agree with your rep....the chamios is by far the best ever!!

:)

karen