PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Ride - Utah

sulis
03-14-2007, 10:04 AM
For any ladies in the Salt Lake area interested in a ride, I am riding this Saturday - can't let the sunshine go to waste!

So far its myself and a friend, but we would welcome anyone else that would like to ride with us. We will meet at 10:00am at my house in Sandy - right off the 90th south exit (you don't even have to go through the mess that is state street). The ride will be 25 - 35 miles depending on what we feel like, mostly in the west side of the valley. We go up a few hills, but its mostly flat on good roads. We won't be going at any great speeds - probably 16 to 20, I don't know, I'm just guessing. But we won't leave anyone behind...and would likewise ask for others to wait for us. ;)

If you are interested in joining us, PM me for directions to my house. Just an FYI that I won't have internet access after about 1pm on Friday so if you PM me after that, I won't respond until Monday - and then it will be just too late.

Happy Riding!

AuntieK
03-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Oh Sulis,
How I would love to come and ride with you. But this Sat. doesn't work for me. Keep me posted on more rides, I'm sure to make one sooner or later.
Have fun! :D

sbctwin
03-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Just pm'd you Sulis...it sounds great...