PDA

View Full Version : Heart monitor arrived

bmccasland
02-23-2007, 07:13 PM
:) Thank you Teresa for the heart monitor! :)

(and for some silly reason, my computer REFUSES to load the original thread :confused: )

Anyway, it worked just fine for me, once I figured out which button to push in sequence, and the one I was pushing wasn't necessarily the one I was supposed to be pushing. And there seems to be a direct correlation between a very high heart rate and my lungs deciding they'd had enough. Spinning instructors get concerned when you attempt to cough up a lung. :( Not nice to worry your instructor. With my new toy, guess I tried too hard today.

LBTC
02-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Hi, Beth! I'm so glad you received it alright! And apparently it works for you, so that's Great!! :D Glad I could help you out with this one.

How was Mardis Gras this year? All the partying must be over by now, isn't it?

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

bmccasland
02-24-2007, 07:04 AM
Mardi Gras was a blast, although I didn't catch as many beads as usual. Where else in the world do you go to a parade, see beautiful floats, and get goodies? :D
OK, we won't discuss the morning I woke up with a migraine :( , that was not in any form related to alcohol, darn.

And yes, Carnival is officially over at midnight tuesday. Although I haven't taken my gaudy wreath off the door yet - sort of right up there with leaving your Christmas lights up.