PDA

View Full Version : Emotional chaos?

LBTC
02-12-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm starting week 3 of this restricted diet. My food options aren't bad, I'm not starving, I get some enjoyment from food, it takes a long time to prepare but it's alright.

I have a strange problem, though. Since Friday last week I feel like crying all the time. It's not sad thoughts that cause me to feel this way, I just feel like tears are right there whenever I'm not busy working or thinking of something else. Almost as if something horrible has happened to someone I care about, but I don't know that anything has happened to anyone.

Usually I have a pretty upbeat attitude, and usually I don't get all tied up in emotions. When I was grieving the loss of my Yogi dog I let myself cry whenever I felt the need to, and that's the only time I can recall having this feeling that the tears are right there ever before.

Do you think that it could be a food issue? Could I have been gaining some kind of euphoria from one of the foods that I've stopped eating? I've decided to increase my intake of evening primrose oil in the hopes that will help. If any of you have any ideas for me, please let me know!

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

Pax
02-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I recently spent a month on a strict vegan diet, during that time I felt physically lighter, like there was a core inside me that was floating. I also felt like I was on the edge of euphoria all the time, I can only attribute this to the diet. Since I have reverted to a more vegetarian diet the feelings have waned...I kinda miss them. ;)

annie
02-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Disclaimer! I am not anything close to an expert! These are just my thoughts.

If your diet is drastically different than what it was, your entire body chemistry is changing. I doubt it is one food. It's more the combination of foods that you are no longer eating. Hopefully, as your body becomes more accustomed to this new eating style, your moods will even out, also. Give it some time. Try to keep busy. I wish I had better advice, but maybe someone else will come along to help out, too. Good luck! Don't give up.

Annie

LBTC
02-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Give it some time. Try to keep busy. I wish I had better advice, but maybe someone else will come along to help out, too. Good luck! Don't give up.

I'm trying to, thank you. I had a good cry and DH made a very nice dinner. I'm feeling a bit more level at the moment, but the edge is just a heartbeat away.....

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

KnottedYet
02-12-2007, 08:23 PM
I went through something similar when I finally went hard-core on the gluten-free diet. I was tired and needed to sleep, and slept nearly 12 hrs a night for a few weeks. I'd like to think my body was finally healing itself. (I also lost a ton of weight and felt much better.)

I don't recall feeling teary, more slow and almost meditative and SLEEPY. I slept really well, and woke up feeling marvellous every morning.

Duck on Wheels
02-12-2007, 10:40 PM
You could also be going through a depressive patch. You've recently been diagnosed with a condition that requires changes in your diet, some of them possibly permanent. It's taken a lot of energy and consideration to make the adjustments, and the new diet is probably not yet "normalized". Even if you're giving yourself plenty of credit for managing the change, you probably still -- at some level -- miss just eating whatever you get a hankering for. If this is ringing any bells of recognition, then that may be what has you on an emotional edge. A few things to remember if that's the case:
- It will pass. You will work out a new diet, get used to it, and eventually no longer miss the old one.
- Crying jags will also pass. Don't worry about letting yourself cry. You will be able to stop. (That was one of my biggest worries when I was depressed over Crohns, thinking if I let myself cry I might not be able to stop.)
- It helps to talk. To your partner, to family, to us, or to a professional. What professionals are particularly good at (I found, but that may be the one I contacted) is asking questions that put things in a new perspective.
- And keep up the good work. Keep learning your newly discovered needs. Keep congratulating yourself on learning them. Keep congratulating yourself on making tasty foods within your new dietary restrictions. Keep working out (feeling strong helps!).

p.s. Another thought: Crohns is entangled with stress hormones, so there could also be a hormone element to this.

LBTC
02-13-2007, 05:28 AM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{DoW}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you!
~T~

BleeckerSt_Girl
02-13-2007, 05:48 AM
It could also be related to the short daylight syndrome.
Just know that tears and crying are actually good for you in that they help you release inner sadness and uncertainties. You know how we always feel better after a good cry? :o So when you feel teary, do let yourself have a good cry, it will make you feel better.
Also- not sure if this might apply or not (!) but when I was pregnant, I was very tearful for little reason during my first 3 months, both times. After the first trimester, it always went away. That shows that it might also be hormone related.
Sleep is also good.
Feel better.... :) :)

Haudlady
02-13-2007, 08:12 AM
((((((((((((((((((((LBTC)))))))))))))))))))))

I don't have much to add, but I am sending some of those butterflies right back over to you.

Bluetree
02-13-2007, 08:14 AM
((( LBTC )))

Could also be a symptom of PMS. Your diet is changing, which is affecting your body's balance in a big way... and your hormones, too.
When I get PMS, I tend to get weepy instead of bee-atchy. But my body's reaction to my cycle has also changed over the years, starting from my early thirties.

bouncybouncy
02-13-2007, 08:27 AM
Maybe you should hang on to a few of those butterflies!!! :p

Just wanted to post a note of cheer...you sound like you could use some! Hang in there...

Hope you are feeling at peace soon!!!

***from what I recall...aren't you still somewhat new in your town? That can take a toll too on a few emotions. Pile all what you have dealt with lately...go in there and show that kick-bag what you've got...then give it a cry! I don't know...just trying to give you some ideas...I will leave you with a hug...

{{{{{{{LBTC}}}}}}}}

LBTC
02-13-2007, 08:52 AM
Awwwwwwwwwww, you girls are the best! Of course now I'm holding back tears of gratitude while I sit at my desk! hahaha

Thank you! Your hugs and butterflies are greatly appreciated!

Yes, I plan to workout using the heavy bag tonight, and will cry if I want to. :p Just got to make it through another work day....

And yes, new town, new job, new boss just started last week, DH has a new job, new diet, new disease, some new acquaintances, but you guys are the best friends I've got at the moment! Hmmmm should I call it a new job? Today is my one year anniversary! Ah, but it's one of those jobs that changes constantly, and that I had no real training or even orientation for.

Alrighty, back to work I go.

Hugs and butterflies (to all of you and to myself, too)

~T~

snowtulip
02-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey LBTC,
Nothing much to add, but sending you lot's of happy, joyful vibes:D :D :D
You've had a crazy year, take advantage of this emotional release. Let it help heal you.

We're here for you!;) :p

LBTC
02-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Oh, ladies, thank you so much for your positive vibes and all those butterflies! Tonight I used the combinations that my former kickboxing instructor emailed to me, and got super sweaty using the heavy bag with DH holding the bag and grinning away. He loves how hard I hit it and how sweaty I get! heehee

Other stresses seem to be reducing, too. DH has a new new job, with a plumber that has to be easier to work for than the last guy, because a sleep deprived lion would be easier to work for. He starts tomorrow.

And the mortgage lady phoned back and she thinks that we will be able to remortgage the rental house so that we can buy out SIL so she doesn't have to sue us and we don't have to sell the investment before we want to. That would be nice.

And my new boss, well, at least I know I have to babysit him constantly. Not my favourite position to be in, but at least he's pretty kind about his scatter brained ness. I think I can get used to.

And I took way more evening primrose oil today. That might have helped.

And then there were all those butterflies, everytime I looked there was another message of support, of compassion, of positive thoughts, and encouragement, that I just can't help being happier.

If I cry tonight, it will be tears of gratitude. Again! Thank you thank you thank you!

Hugs and tons of happy colourful butterflies!

~T~

Dianyla
02-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Seconding the aforementioned hormonal and dietary mayhem suggestions as above. It's certainly possible that one of your old foods was doping you up on serotonin (a lot of carbs do this). Also, is it possible you're going through something analogous to a herxheimer reaction?

If you're losing weight due to this new diet, bear in mind that many of the toxins in the human body are stored in fat. (Fat is also estrogenic, btw.) When a large amount of fat is being broken down, a lot of these molecules are getting released into your body to be processed and elimited.

Whatever you're going through, I just want you to know that you're loved and supported and when you break through to the other side you will feel so much better. :)

BleeckerSt_Girl
02-13-2007, 07:20 PM
http://music.calarts.edu/~cbaker/files/images/butterflies.jpg

LBTC
02-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Seconding the aforementioned hormonal and dietary mayhem suggestions as above. It's certainly possible that one of your old foods was doping you up on serotonin (a lot of carbs do this). Also, is it possible you're going through something analogous to a herxheimer reaction?

If you're losing weight due to this new diet, bear in mind that many of the toxins in the human body are stored in fat. (Fat is also estrogenic, btw.) When a large amount of fat is being broken down, a lot of these molecules are getting released into your body to be processed and elimited.

Whatever you're going through, I just want you to know that you're loved and supported and when you break through to the other side you will feel so much better. :)

Thank you for your support! I had to look up that Herx thing. Apparently it actually applies to antibiotic treatment of certain illnesses, and I'm not on antibiotics; and it only mentions physical symptoms, not emotional ones. It's all connected, though, so, yes, I am hoping it's part of the healing process!

As for losing weight - I wish! The scale budges maybe 1/2 pound a week. That's certainly not dramatic, so I doubt this is a bunch of fat cells releasing their toxins, at least not specifically....

I may be starved for endorphins for one thing. Most days it's soo difficult to do anything more than walk the dogs, but tonight I did a kickboxing routine and feel so much better. Riding the bike on the trainer on Friday really didn't help much- it actually made me feel worse....so there you go. I guess it's got to be strenuous! heehee

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

LBTC
02-13-2007, 07:42 PM
http://music.calarts.edu/~cbaker/files/images/butterflies.jpg

Thank you Lisa! {{{{{{{{{{{{{Lisa}}}}}}}}}}}}} I love this! It's my new wallpaper!

And if you look at it for a few moments, you'll see why I like to send them out!

Hugs and, well, you know,
~T~

farrellcollie
02-13-2007, 08:20 PM
My partner decided to go on a rather drastic diet (from the way she used to eat) and cut out almost all sugar and refined carbohydrates and fast food and is on a 1500 calorie a day mostly meatless diet now. For the first three to four weeks she had panic attacks and thought she was dying, would cry etc. now - about 2 months into it - she is fine - more energy, better sleep, more exercise etc. She believes it was the loss of sugar and just general detox. It was horrible for awhile - like watching an addict dry out -but she is much better now and sticking to her new regine with renewed enthusiasm.

LBTC
02-13-2007, 08:30 PM
2 months? Ack!!! :eek: I sure hope this doesn't go on for that long!!

And if tonight is any indication, it won't! YAY!

Yes, I do intend to stick it out for at least about another month...

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

farrellcollie
02-15-2007, 02:41 PM
No - she is two months into it now and has been fine for awhile - the first month or a little less was the worse. Actually she seems more dedicated now because she says she never wants to go through it again. She is very sensitive to sugar - one night last week she decided to have a small cup of cocoa and it made her crash a little - so now she is eschewing sugar and chocolate completely (no valentine's candy at all - not even one thin mint)

LBTC
02-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Let her know that cane sugar and beet sugar are not the same. I found dark chocolate bars sweetened with beet sugar. I've also been using maple syrup and honey in various recipes instead of sugar. Yeah, not as handy, but nothing else in the diet is anyway.

I had to give my valentine's chocolates away, too

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

farrellcollie
02-15-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the info - I will tell her. too bad about your valentine chocolate but I am glad to hear you are feeling better too.

hellosunshine
02-16-2007, 10:26 PM
Im sure its down to your diet and im sure it will pass.i whole heatidly agree with all the comments,cry and sleep and talk,allow all your emotions,release them LIKE BUTTERFLIES!

starvation also plays havoc with emotions,do beware and do look after your body,its a fantastic machine - all the love that has been shared to me on this forum will get you through.x

LBTC
02-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Thank you, sunshine. I watched the emotions fly away a few days ago. I feel much lighter now! :D Have no fear, I am not starving myself. I eat pretty small amounts, but do it so often that my weight is barely budging even though I could use to lose 10-15 pounds.

All the positive thoughts here have been so very helpful. It's so nice to feel all that energy help me through realizing that I will get through this and it's okay to let these emotions do their thing.

And I'll be seeing my doc for another B12 test to see if I'm low. I just found out there can be behaviour and thought problems with a deficiency of this vitamin that's found in the grains I'm not eating and is often not absorbed properly by people with Crohn's. I'm interested to see how it's doing.

How are you making out these days, sunshine? Feeling good? I hope so

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

BleeckerSt_Girl
02-17-2007, 08:35 AM
T,
If you take any B vitamins I think you should consider taking a BALANCED B COMPLEX supplement of all the various B vitamins together. They have a relationship where they work together, and often if you are defiicent in one due to diet you are quite likely to be deficient in others that they may not test you for. So even if your doctor gives you say a B12 shot, it won't hurt to get a bottle of B-Complex 25mg or 50mg pills and take those as well to ensure you are getting ALL the B vitamins. P.S. take them with food as they can be strong on an empty stomach.
Just my personal opinion...

LBTC
02-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Thanks, Lisa

I'll discuss this with doc on Wednesday. One of the problems associated with Crohn's is that certain nutrients are not absorbed properly, and the first is usually B12. This has to do with which specific part of the intestines is being affected by lesions, scarring and/or inflammation. We've still got a bit more than a week before we can visually see what the effects are in there, but the blood testing can still be helpful. If it's a malabsorption issue, the B12 will have to be an injection. Possibly the remainder of the b vitamins can still be absorbed through digestion. I'll try to find out what the best approach is.

btw, emotionally feeling okay today, wondering if I'm (finally) fighting the flu...feeling shivery and like there is pressure against the back of my lungs. Nothing extreme....yet. Unfortunate if it is, though, as I have a busy week at work and do not have the option to call in sick this week. dag nabbit

time for another cup of tea.

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

bmccasland
02-18-2007, 04:33 PM
((((((LBTC)))))))

Should I send you some silly Mardi Gras beads? They're no-calorie! Saw some cool fiberoptic butterflies at one of the parades Thursday night. But no cooresponding butterfly beads, sorry.

Hope you're feeling better!

(:p and the check is in the mail)

LBTC
02-18-2007, 06:39 PM
((((((LBTC)))))))

Should I send you some silly Mardi Gras beads? They're no-calorie! Saw some cool fiberoptic butterflies at one of the parades Thursday night. But no cooresponding butterfly beads, sorry.

Hope you're feeling better!

(:p and the check is in the mail)

Thank you, Beth! I would LOVE Mardis Gras beads! One day I'd love to go to Mardis Gras in person.....give us a few years until DH makes plumber money, then it's on the short list. <smile>

Thanks again!

Hugs and butteflies,
~T~

Wahine
02-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you. Take care, I hope it's not the flu. :(

LBTC
02-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Thanks, Wahine

Just taking it easy today. I've got aches in strange places that could mean I need to get to know a massage therapist, but are just as likely caused by a virus. I'll know in a day or two if some other strange places start to hurt, right?

I'll keep my day as low-key as possible tomorrow, with lots of extra nutrients, maybe even some electrolyte drops, and I'll warn the folks at work to not bug me. heehee. I wonder if that will work?

Was your ride today or yesterday? Do you get a rest day yet? My goodness! Your training regime is daunting to me! Keep it going, girl!

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

Mr. Bloom
02-23-2007, 02:40 AM
LB: I can't add much, but from personal experience, when my mother was diagnosed with celiac, part of the initial therapy included antidepressants. I suppose the body goes through some form of detox...but I don't really know.

Plus, I agree with Lisa...This is the time for seasonal affective disorder from light deprevation and you're in a tough part of the world for winter light. I know that when we first moved to Indiana, I was nearly suicidal (for no reason:( :( ) in Jan/Feb...but office window was north facing...once I fixed that, I never had the problem again regardless of the season.

What you're feeling is real, I encourage you to hang in there:) :)

LBTC
02-23-2007, 05:47 AM
Thanks, Mr.

I saw my doc this week and described it the best I could. He's ordered a blood test that I'll get today. Not sure what all of these mean but he's asked for:
Haematology: Hgb, Hct, MCV, RBC, WBC
Glucose
Serrum Ferritin
ESR
TSH
Vit B12
Folate

My scopes are next Wednesday, so I'll check in with doc after that sometime.

This week I have not had the emotional difficulty of the week before. I've been feeling like I'm fighting a bug, but it hasn't quite got me - the shivers, a little dizzy here and there, headache coming and going, generally feeling feverish (though I don't have a thermometer to check).

The doc also agreed that it is hard for us to tell if this is a bug or if this is more symptoms. And that certainly fatigue can happen with this sort of illness, and that mood can also be affected. We'll be checking to see if the emotional thing happens again and will investigate further if it does.

As for office windows - well, I don't have any. But I haven't for the last year. I usually get outside a few times a day, though, so that's not all bad. When the emotional outbursts were ongoing, I think it was actually sunny out and I was getting a fair amount of time in it. Interesting thought, though, and I'll watch for a connection there. btw, where I live now is further south than where I spent almost all of my life. We have longer winter days here than I am used to, and the light in the morning and at night is now so noticeable it's rather joyous!

Thanks for your concern!

Hugs and butterflies,
~T~

BleeckerSt_Girl
02-23-2007, 06:25 AM
LBTC,
I know this sounds crazy, but....get a few plants and keep them near you during the day, with a light for them to grow. I believe that the good live vibes from plants can raise our spirits. Get one for your desk and make sure it has enough light, or make a tiny terrarium and have a littl egrow light over it. Get a couple of plants for your home. If you already have plants in your home, repot them with fresh soil and feed them so they are happy and growing and not struggling along. It might just be a subtle psychological boost, or it might even be more than that. :)

Aggie_Ama
02-23-2007, 06:45 AM
I *think* that might be a comprehensive metabolic panel. My doctor ran one on me when he was trying to diagnose my movement disorder, some of those acronyms look familiar. My guess is he is checking to see how well you are getting nutrients?

You know what sounds silly but makes me feel better? Goofy office supplies. I have this pen on my desk that has yellow fuzz and looks like a duck. It just brightens my mood, I use it when I need a pick me up. :)

You asked a while ago how my husband was doing... Better everyday. :)

(((Hugs)))

Mr. Bloom
02-23-2007, 02:38 PM
As for office windows - well, I don't have any. But I haven't for the last year. I usually get outside a few times a day, though, so that's not all bad. When the emotional outbursts were ongoing, I think it was actually sunny out and I was getting a fair amount of time in it. Interesting thought, though, and I'll watch for a connection there. btw, where I live now is further south than where I spent almost all of my life. We have longer winter days here than I am used to, and the light in the morning and at night is now so noticeable it's rather joyous!

I'm not endorsing this particular product, but Silver uses something like this in her workshop. High lumen lighting is important to fight S.A.D. - particularly in northern climes. Do some research...but it's a safe alternative to tanning beds...

http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com/

Dianyla
02-23-2007, 02:49 PM
I saw my doc this week and described it the best I could. He's ordered a blood test that I'll get today. Not sure what all of these mean but he's asked for:

If you're interested, here's some basic info about what these tests are for:
Haematology: Hgb, Hct, MCV, RBC, WBC - This is basically a complete blood count to make sure you have all the right types of cells in your blood.
Glucose - Quick test to rule out hypo/hyperglycemia as a cause of your ill feeling.
Serrum Ferritin - Measures the protein-bound iron circulating in your blood. This is the best indicator of your iron stores level to rule anemia in or out.
ESR - Erythrocyte sedimentation rate - can indicate inflammation in the body.
TSH - Thyroid stimulating hormone, this is a very basic indicator that your thyroid is probably working properly.
Vit B12 - Lack of B12 can cause pernicious anemia, meaning your body may have enough iron but it cannot utilize it to make blood cells.
Folate - Deficiency of this can also lead to anemia.

All in all, it sounds like your doc is doing the right thing by checking these various nutrients to see if you have any deficiencies (which are very common with the malabsorption caused by crohn's and celiac intestinal damage).

LBTC
02-23-2007, 05:38 PM
:p You girls (and guy) are great! Thanks!

Lisa - great ideas on the plants, except that I've pretty much killed every house plant I've ever had. Little green bits are poking out of the ground now, so my camera is getting a lot more working out these days. We have some heat issues to fix in the "sun" room this summer, and hopefully I can get some herbs growing in there then....and if those do well, it may just turn into the plant room. That could be nice!

Amanda - I'm glad your DH is doing better all the time! That's great news! I like goofy office supplies too! I might have to find something silly to splurge on soon. I'll put it on my weekend list. :)

Mr. Silver - I'll check the info. No budget for anything like that this year, and, frankly, I'd rather this be something nutritional. With the SAD season nearly over, I may not know until next year!

Dianyla - I knew one of you smart medical types would explain it all to me! I had figured out a few these, but not quite all.

I had a nice moment today - I realized that I *really* do like my doctor! (how often have you heard somebody say that?). I couldn't get my blood taken on Wednesday because the ESR sample can't sit overnight, so I had to go back to the lab this morning to have the blood samples taken. As I was waiting, my doc walked by, saw me and stopped to chat for a minute or two about cross country skiing and snowshoeing! He's a really nice guy. :) I feel very fortunate!!

So, my check in tonight - still feeling pretty weak. Ended up walking home (2.5 km) and feel like I need a nap. Work is really busy, though, so that's a pretty good reason, but doesn't explain it completely. My throat is a bit sore. Otherwise, I feel pretty happy, and I'm not really worried. I know that on Sunday I need to cut out all foods with seeds, dairy and whole grains. I checked and it is okay to eat rice. On Monday by lunchtime I need to be on clear fluid only. Broth, tea, clear fruit juices (and by clear, no dark coloured juices as they can dye the intestines). By Tuesday lunchtime I start on the "purge". If I get to work on Tuesday morning, I'll be leaving before I start the purge. I have to drink the stuff again in the evening. By midnight I have to stop all food (if you can call it that) and drink. My scopes are scheduled for 9:45 on Wednesday morning. I am an eater. I refuel evey 2-3 hours on a regular basis. I expect to feel really awful by Monday night, and worse by the next night. I'm planning to have as much fun as I can this weekend, to hopefully go into a yucky week with the best attitude!! :)

I'd appreciate a little of those positive vibes early next week. I might need some extra butterflies for a few days!

Thanks again for all of your ideas, concern and support!

Hugs and all those happy fluttering critters,
~T~

bmccasland
02-23-2007, 06:47 PM
I'd appreciate a little of those positive vibes early next week.

You betcha! :D :D I'll try to get the Mardi Gras beads in the post tomorrow morning (if the PO is actually open on Saturdays...). Hope you get to feeling better soon.

hellosunshine
02-24-2007, 03:31 AM
yes,your dr sounds amazing!very lucky there.

re the plants-i was reading a forum on depression and there was a discussion what helped other than pills- GARDENING!!!! when i was little mum used to give us hyacinth bulbs in a glass container,which we filled with water,so we could watch them grow up and the roots too,they must be indestructible?my garden is full of nasturtiums in the summer,cyclists flowers VERY LOW MAINTENANCE INDEED.

also they mentioned knitting,reading and music,forums.

occuaptional therapy ive also enjoyed are creative things like paper mache,daft childhood things,but producing something,im lucky in that there is a local pottery,you can go along and lose yourself for a few hours painting plates etc and they then fire them for you.of course its all a bit out of context if you are feeling rank.

positive forums which we are all so lucky with here.lotts people gunning for you,you will get through this patch.BAD TIMES DO PASS.

LBTC
02-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Hi, sunshine!

Yes, gardening. I do okay with most of the outdoor plants and I'm really excited about spring this year because we moved here in June so I don't know what bulbs are starting to poke through the ground! I love watching the green stalks becoming flowers!! And, yes, nastrutiums are such a confidence inspiring plant for those of us who don't have a green thumb, and I love to eat them too.

As for the other activities, they sound fun and nice. My "therapy" is the pictures I take. The whole process elevates me from whatever my issues are...and because I send one out to my pictures list every day, I get that opportunity to have zen moments, those moments where nothing else matters, as I ponder which photo to send, and which word to attach to it. There's about 130 people on that list, and usually each day I think of just which person that picture is for, which also takes me out of myself for awhile. Not to mention that the same thing happens when I'm actually taking the photos!! :)

I think that was what was so bizarre about the emotional 5 days. I really do have these releases, I really was not feeling a lot of self-pity, it really was just weird. And hopefully that was the only time!

Sunshine, how are you feeling these days? I hope you are doing well! Would you like to get my picture each day? Just PM your email address and I'll add you! :) Same goes for everyone on the forum...

Hugs and butterflies to all!
~T~

hellosunshine
02-27-2007, 10:14 PM
is today THE DAY OF TESTS!?the courage of lions sweetheart

and by the way gals,she is a fantastic photographer,quality and content superb,blew my socks off,in awe!check her out.

LBTC
02-28-2007, 06:19 AM
Thank you, sunshine, yes today is the day. :eek: About 3 hours from now.....

Gathering lions with butterfly wings all around me.....:p

~T~

KnottedYet
02-28-2007, 06:36 AM
good luck with the tests today! I'll be thinking of you!

Brandi
02-28-2007, 08:19 AM
I am later here but just wanted you to know my heart and good thoughts are with you today. Hope you are feeling a bit better mood wise. I wish you could see my kitty playing right now with he's little fuzzy mouse (from ss last month) he is making my giggle!