PDA

View Full Version : New Spinervals Release

Velobambina
02-02-2007, 06:24 AM
I just ordered the brand new release, Strendurance Volume I. It's described as a 12-week strength & condition progression. Six 20-30 minute workouts designed to be completed in a progression.

Because we've been fortunate in terms of little snow/ice, I haven't had to resort to the trainer & Coach Troy much this winter. :) This looks like it's all off-the-bike work, though, so I'll incorporate it into my usual strength training sessions.

I'll post a review when I get the DVD and give it a go.

khgulledge
02-02-2007, 10:27 AM
I just ordered the brand new release, Strendurance Volume I. It's described as a 12-week strength & condition progression. Six 20-30 minute workouts designed to be completed in a progression.

Because we've been fortunate in terms of little snow/ice, I haven't had to resort to the trainer & Coach Troy much this winter. :) This looks like it's all off-the-bike work, though, so I'll incorporate it into my usual strength training sessions.

I'll post a review when I get the DVD and give it a go.

let us (or me) know what you think of it as soon as you can. i had ordered the cyclo-core stuff, but returned it - it just seemed like it wasn't for me. i saw this spinervals dvd and wondered about it, but after just sending the others back, i don't want to get the same kind of stuff and it be too much.

karen.