PDA

View Full Version : Now about my toe's! follow up! II

Brandi
01-15-2007, 07:39 AM
Ok we went on a huge hike yesterday almost all up hill for about 2 1/2 miles and then down. As well as walking on the beach and a few off the trail ventures. I had no pain in my big toe or toes. Now tell me if this is weird? I felt very little pain in my other foot. I swear I thought I did have pain in that foot. My husband thinks the pain in my one foot was so severe that I might have been over compensating with the other foot causeing it to hurt. Or I was having sympathetic pain. But any way the good news being my foot seemed to have responded well to the shot. So I seem to be on the right road. I am going to put on my hiking boots today and do a little local walk that I have done in the past that has also brought out the toe pain. And I am going to hop on my bike after and really push it.

Brandi
03-19-2007, 06:31 PM
I am thinking the shot is wearing off my one foot. I have started to feel pain again I think. At least in one part. I am sad. I was hoping the shot was my cure! My Dr said for some people that is all you need. I haven't told my husband yet. I am waiting to just watch it. I don't want an operation. But my feet have been so happy. Sigh!:(