PDA

View Full Version : VO2 Max testing - Portland OR

Wahine
12-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Hey girls,

I was wondering if any of you had some sugestions for getting VO2 Max testing done in the Portland OR area. I've already tried contacting SpeedShot Racing and they have the testing I want but have not been very co-operative about e-mailing me back to set up appointment times. So I'm looking for alternatives.

Thanks for the input.

Cassie

Wahine
01-07-2007, 11:25 AM
I just wanted to let you all know that SpeedSHOT Racing did get back to me and I ended up doing a test yesterday for the Bike and Run. I was disappointed in the time it took to establish the appointment but the test was great. I got tons of really useful feedback for my training and Mark, the head coach at SpeedShot, is very knowledgeable, approachable and helpful.

It was a fantastic experience that went well beyond my expectations. I would recommend testing through this group for any of you in the Portland OR area that are thinking about doing it.

TsPoet
01-07-2007, 02:49 PM
If I ever get the courage to do something like this, I'll probably have to drive to either Portland or Seattle, so good info,
thanks!

Wahine
01-07-2007, 03:23 PM
If I ever get the courage to do something like this, I'll probably have to drive to either Portland or Seattle, so good info,
thanks!

It's not nearly as bad as you would think and it really sets you up well for training at the proper intensities. This way you get the best bang for your buck from your training hours. Therefore, you should do it in the early part of your training and don't be afraid of what the reults will be. They are what they are, feedback of your status to help you improve.:) :)